Sign in to follow this  
Goddaz

Mobile phones On Planes - Soon come

Passengers could soon be using their mobile phones on planes flying through European airspace. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7050576.stmPersonally speaking its bad enough listening ppl chat sh*t on their mobs when I use public transport for an hour or so.Imagine being on dem long flights & having to listen to waste convos lol

i would end up telling man to shut up and box man on a flight, if he tried to chuck a tingnormal. . .

doesnt matter anyways coz there is no signal in the airand you can use ur phones anyways just have it on flight mode

Guest djbmc

"hi!""nah i'm on a plane..... no a plane"yeah""ok""not tonight i won't be in the country""ok""c u later!"guaranteed 99% of convos will go like that.

Guest Lemons

Not having a bar. Being on a 12 hour flight and having to listen to some wastemans business whilst your trying to get your sleep on is not the biggest ting since sliced bread stuffs.

Didnt someone use there mobile in the 9/11 disaster?
thats a eeenie weenie lil bit different dontcha think...

"hi!""nah i'm on a plane..... no a plane"yeah""ok""not tonight i won't be in the country""ok""c u later!"guaranteed 99% of convos will go like that.
That had potential, needless to say you never fulfilled itLeave the mock convo's to the better members. Should have started with"Hello""Wussup""Oh hai, how are you?""Mans not even on ends you know"...

Didnt someone use there mobile in the 9/11 disaster?
thats a eeenie weenie lil bit different dontcha think...
lolI can imagine the convo's now, air rage will definately increase

doesnt matter anyways coz there is no signal in the air
I believe thats the whole point, their trying to create a signal which doesnt interfer with the aircraft signals.IMO its a bad idea.... its bad enough listening to over excited first time flyers...who think the whole plane wants to hear what they'll be gettin upto once they reach their destination. The worse annoyance is misbehaving children/babies. But thats a whole other issue.I wish I could start flying first class lol

That had potential, needless to say you never fulfilled itLeave the mock convo's to the better members. Should have started with"Hello""Wussup""Oh hai, how are you?""Mans not even on ends you know"...
pisstake.

lol

I'd just use my ipod, so i won't really be listening to the other passengers convos. would be sick if they could implement mobile use.

pisstake.
laugh.gif Took bmc for a downgradeand argh, cud imagine the youts on a plane playing their tunes on loudspeaker

and argh, cud imagine the youts on a plane playing their tunes on loudspeaker
Allow dem talks Dips, they\'d just have feds waitin for man after I beat them to oblivionThat pisses me off differentlyThen add to them talking like the other person is miles away, nah, I won\'t have it

[whisper]"..yeah I know but it won't detonate"[/whisper]"What d'you mean the bomb doesn't work ?!"confused3.gif*turns off loudspeaker*