Sign in to follow this  
SHO SHO BAGGINZ

hiphop Dat Freeky attempted robbery (video)

lol at this, the car bit tho... wtf?well done for surviving an all that, but how come Freeky has no swagger? guy jus looks like a dad rapping in the street at night with all the other fathers

What I don't get is after Freeky stands back up near the bins, chain and gun in hand, why does he just casually walk off ?His man just got shot dead but he just walks off and leaves the body.He don't even try buss shots at the car with the jackers who just got his man as they ever so casually drive off too ? :Ddry.gif

What I don't get is after Freeky stands back up near the bins, chain and gun in hand, why does he just casually walk off ?His man just got shot dead but he just walks off and leaves the body.He don't even try buss shots at the car with the jackers who just got his man as they ever so casually drive off too ? :Ddry.gif

the car bit, they tried to run him over
yeah i got that bit, it jus looked like some career ending sh*t tho, made me feel invincible for a second, like a car couldn't f*ck me up either

Suspect

Guest SKYSCRAPER
What I don't get is after Freeky stands back up near the bins, chain and gun in hand, why does he just casually walk off ?His man just got shot dead but he just walks off and leaves the body.He don't even try buss shots at the car with the jackers who just got his man as they ever so casually drive off too ? :D:D
Suspect
:D He didn't walk off & leave the "body".He walked off in the same direction that his man who got shot had run.Obviously his friend died later on, away from the scene.

Police sirens... They was being watched during the whole incident... Plus Freekey claims he never knew his man got shot... Remember dude is running purely on adrenaline.

posted this on the other topicrip to his man, must of been f*cked to find out he was dead after all thatfreekey a solider though