Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

All Time Fave Games

Whats your ? I have a few but the top ones are:Street Fighter, anyone really but mainly Alpha 2MGS 1, was just so sick. "Hmm I can see you like sports" SICK man all reading your mem card.Tekken 3, best 3d fighter game, me with Paul > _______________Pro Evo 4, the best footy game EVER. I had no complaints with this at all.GTA Vice City, the bst one I think.

Guest djbmc

FF7FF10FF12Half LifeOrange BoxStreet Fighter Alpha 3GTA: SAOriginal Mario KartWolfenstein 3DGoldeneye 64

Shenmue & Phantasy star online for dreamcast. are the not so bait onesSonic 1, 2, 3 & Sonic and KnucklesStreets of ragesoul caliber 2and this one F1 game for dreamcastMario Kart 64pro 4 gets a mention, so does 3 actuallyTheres TO many

Soul Calibur 2 - the deepest game ever, if you're PROPER into fighting games, like learning all the moves, combos, stances, for EVERY character, you will never get bored

FFVIIFFIXPro 2- Went unbeaten for a whole year in my prime.Alex the kid- Big boy game!!PokemonStreets of rageStreetfighterMultiplayer games :Powerstone 2- Best multiplayer game everSpawnSSBMThere is bare i can't think of atm.

FFVIIFFIXPro 2- Went unbeaten for a whole year in my prime.Alex the kid- Big boy game!!PokemonStreets of rageStreetfighterMultiplayer games :Powerstone 2- Best multiplayer game everSpawnSSBMThere is bare i can't think of atm.
*SPUDS*

*SPUDS*
Sick, main reason for a DC

Guest Mr. Estacado

chrono triggerfinal fantasy 7final fantasy 8metal gear solid zelda link to the pastsuper mario bros crash bandicoot 3sonic 3 & knucklessonic 2pokemon red,gold,ruby redstreets of ragetruxtonultimate mortal kombat (dstructo knows!1)mortal kombat trilogymarvel vs capcombreath of fire 3GTA: SAkingdom hearts 1&2cod4DMC seriestooo many to name

Shenmue 1 & 2Metal Gear Solid 1 & 3Streets of Rage 2Altered BeastResident Evil 2, Code Veronica and 4Kingpin: Life of CrimeMafia: City of lost heavenPESTomb RaiderGTA

Guest haze-e

Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2.Street Fighter 2 TurboCall Of Duty 4 (Most definately has cemented its place in my top games)Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy XI could spend the rest of my life happy knowing i was able to play these five games

Single Player Games: Metal Gear Solid 1GTA: Vice CityZelda: Links Awakening (For Game Boy)Colin Mcrae Rally 1Hitman: Codename 47Hitman 2: Silent AssassinHitman: ContractsHitman: Blood MoneyFifa 98Online Games: Battlefield 2Unreal Tournament

Guest haze-e
MGS 3>>>>>>Nothing is on it.
Number 1 and 2 pisses all over this, MGS3 was just pure video footage
MGS1>>>>>MGS2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MGS3