All Time Fave Games

Mr. Gayle

Whats your ? I have a few but the top ones are:Street Fighter, anyone really but mainly Alpha 2MGS 1, was just so sick. "Hmm I can see you like sports" SICK man all reading your mem card.Tekken 3, best 3d fighter game, me with Paul > _______________Pro Evo 4, the best footy game EVER. I had no complaints with this at all.GTA Vice City, the bst one I think.

FFVIIFFIXPro 2- Went unbeaten for a whole year in my prime.Alex the kid- Big boy game!!PokemonStreets of rageStreetfighterMultiplayer games :Powerstone 2- Best multiplayer game everSpawnSSBMThere is bare i can't think of atm.
*SPUDS*

Guest Mr. Estacado

chrono triggerfinal fantasy 7final fantasy 8metal gear solid zelda link to the pastsuper mario bros crash bandicoot 3sonic 3 & knucklessonic 2pokemon red,gold,ruby redstreets of ragetruxtonultimate mortal kombat (dstructo knows!1)mortal kombat trilogymarvel vs capcombreath of fire 3GTA: SAkingdom hearts 1&2cod4DMC seriestooo many to name

Guest haze-e

Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2.Street Fighter 2 TurboCall Of Duty 4 (Most definately has cemented its place in my top games)Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy XI could spend the rest of my life happy knowing i was able to play these five games

Guest haze-e
MGS 3>>>>>>Nothing is on it.
Number 1 and 2 pisses all over this, MGS3 was just pure video footage
MGS1>>>>>MGS2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MGS3