Best goal YOU have scored

Mr. Gayle

I am pretty sure bare guys will gass in this thread, but hey.Well mine was during match against some olders, I was about 17 and playing 7 on 7 in Craig Park. Was running with the ball and was coming to one of their players, some reason I just thought f*ck it. So I done that move where you flick the ball up over your head from behind, I done it quite high and it also went over his head too. Just like andy gray says I watched the ball drop down all the way to my foot and blasted it in the goal, that was also sick as it was my left foot, dem once in life goals cos my left foot is sh*t

i scored one similar but it dont make my top listi got about 3 all at different levels will do a countdown like soccer am 3. At primary school we were playing a next class in one of those playground matches, only ting is my playgrund had these drains that made for good sized goals with crossbars... anyways they were attacking with everyone foward and i stayed on the half way line to counter attack... coz i was lazy/fastest, the ball broke loose and one guy ran with it... i pulled away into the box and there keeper came out to meet the player with the ball.... he chipped it over the keeper... just behind me... i remember thinking i have to do something or everyone will kill me this is our chnce to beat our rivals even with half our players away... so instinctivly i took one half step back swung around like zizou and volleyed the ball landing on the floor as i see the ball fly back across to where it came from... the keeper dived for it thinking it would go left hand corner he watched it fly past him to the otherside hitting the underside of the right side crossbar and in.... peoeple were going mad and talking about it for weeks.stay tuned for my top 2

lol at "that guy" and dem man saying i should play in goal cos of my height in one msn convo, im naturally gifted GBack in my schools days when i was alot shorter, More of a bergkamp/ Le tessier type player.knocked it over 2 players head, one after the other. i come to outside the area and hit it top corner on the bounce.My other one was a carbon copy of bergy against argentina in the worldcup. long ball to me. controlled it, cut inside my marker, lifted it into the net top corner playing with the older kids > _______both were park games

Scored some gooduns...Best in a proper league game (sunday) keeper came off his line to clear the ball, didn't clear the ball properlyCame to my striker who had a man on himI told him to knock it back to me (i was left wing)First time lobbed the keeper from about 25 yardageWas good cool.gif scored some bangers in powerleague (no big head)

Guest Mickey Kane

I remember in Year8/9...Literally did a Giggs during PE/Games and took on minimum 5/6 players and scored with an emphatic finish. To be honest, I can't even remember the goal in particular. It was just sheer instinct and adrenaline carrying me through that run.TBH, I can't even remember scoring SICK goals in competitive matches, but I have bussed some of the sickest skills ever. Jeez. *remembers flicking ball over 2 players heads in midfield and then volleying the ball for a through ball*

Guest Sho Case

hmmmpre season i was mad unfit playing a pre season friendlylast 10 minutesgot the ball on halfway line and turnedran past 1 player got shut down by 2 defenders,dropped the shoulderdid a trick to com inside,accelerated past them to get spacefelt tired so i shot with my weaker left foot,burried it from like 30 yards in the left hand cornerORwhen i was very young playing sweeper,made a tackle from a throw for the opponents in our defensive 1/3brought it forward,looked up saw some space so i carried it forwardbeat 2 midfielders then ran down the left to the halfway lineskipped past 1 defender,then i looked up and saw 1 more man to beatrealised it was 4-4 v the title rivalsi could score the winnerjinked left knocked it inside to the right,shrugged him offleft him for pace keeper was off his line a bitopened up my body and curled it right foot into the far corner keeper didnt move & i won us the league

Guest haze-e

Most of my goals were volleys/half volleys from corners when the defenders have cleared ot.However my favourite was when i was on year 10. will never forget this goal. We was playing some randoms that were in the park, My school vs them. trusay it was in the cage no1 had any designated position it was just attack and defend lol. Anyway i remember the ball coming to me in the air at chest height. I chested it into the air then let off a overhead kick which went in. Silly me forgetting we was playin on concrete loool. I bruised my shoulder bonefrom falling wrong Loool.

I've scored too many sick goals at all levels for years, like you should do as a striker.My favourite though has to be a volley that reminisced Van Bastens.It was in a tournament, semi final, winning goal after being 1-0 down to win 2-1, went on to win the tournament.Scored a few from half way line too which are memorable, also scored another goal which was exactly like Brilliant goal. Was well proud, on my left (weaker) foot too.

Goal 2 Sunday League a few seasons ago... i was being fouled all over the shop and winning free kicks for a change... so my coach moved me from wing to upfront to see if we could get any set pieces in dangerous positions... theres someone who had a wicked free kick on our side... anyways I was up against some big 6ft motherf*cker and he kept kicking at my ankles... so i was thinking i need to move fast when the ball comes, just for my own protection... the ball was hoofed up and was in there air for an age my movement(the defender was standing still) bought me time to bring it down farily... i stopped the ball dead on my foot and i could feel the defender bearing down on me.... i was just inside the opposition half with the ball still on my foot i flicked it up over my head dropped my shoulder turned the defender and i was clean through on goal... when i spotted the left back out the corner of my eye he was closing in real fast... i was thinking be smart about this just hold the ball up and win a foul like your supposed too, when he slid in .... i dont know why but for some reason i stopped running so he totally missed me, i was really tired as well and though f*ck i cant actually run looked up and the keeper was off his line and with the ball stuck in my feet i just pulled my right foot back and chipped it over the keeper from way outside the box....seeing it role down the net was best feeling ever.That was the best goal i scored up until a few weeks ago.

Guest Tronics

Half volley outside the box from a corner in a Sunday league game.Caught the ball flush and it nestled in the top right corner.Haven't scored since then, lol.

I normally score at least a goal a game so it's hard to remember anymore.My favourite goals are the ones that come from great movement. Stealing in before a defender to glance a header in is more rewarding than a cracking shot sometimes. Depends on the circumstances and the quality of opposition.Played a good game against a good team at Averly FC's ground out in Essex (floodlit etc...) scored 2, one a long ball to me, ran onto to it evaded a challenged and shot low and hard across goal in off the post, had no right to shoot really as the keeper had his angles on lock.Scored the winner with a glancing header. I won a freekick on the edge of the area. The captain stepped up and I signalled to him to chip it over the wall as no one was on the post behind me. He did so I headed it with my back to goal and it went in. Was the winning goal to win 4-3.Felt great.

goalkeeper - 1995/1997striker - 1997/2002BEST SAVE EVERI'll enver forget this one. It was 1997 at the bottom of the field (full size goal). The score was 1 nil to us but our defence was being pounded by Danny Scotter (best midfielder of the year) I watched nervously as he skipped past player after player and got to the byline......I prepared to jump thinking he was about to cross it but he checked back in and left 2 of my players sprawled on the floor like little baby seals that had just been clubbed to death.....It was now 2 against 1 and my bredrin Chris Hurst (ex Charlton/Millwall/Wimbledon youth player) was steaming into the box.....Danny scotter squared the ball to him just by the penalty spot and Hurst sidefooted a sweet shot angled towards the top of the goal........I lept with both hands outstretched above me and the ball smashed off my hands and over the crossbar. That save still gets talked about now.BEST GOAL EVERThis goal was crazy. so crazy. I was on a 7-a-side pitch in 1999 playing near my cousins yard in Hackney (dunno exact area). It was not long after Romaro did that skill against Man Utd in the World Club Cup (50 seconds into this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adc7trqYxS4) So anyway we were jst messing about and the score was suttin stupid like 17-8. I was right by the halfway line when my cousin passed the ball to me at a PERFECT pace. I done that skill on the player marking me and dribbled towards the goal. I got just outside the box and the keeper came out. I did the Jay Jay Okocha chicken legs and smashed the ball right footed (im left footed) with swerve into the bottom right hand corner. was so sweet.

Think one of my favourites has to be in a game of Wembley a couple years ago. Got the ball at the half way line and run at my mate, knocked it to his left run round him on the right, was at an angle so I just put my foot right under it and lobbed the keeper from 25 yards.Goal for my team beat one man with a step over and drag went at another put my foot on the ball done a triangle (pulled back, rolled behind your standing leg then stopped beside your standing leg) then just quickly moved it back to my right foot and blasted outside of the boot top corner.Remember loads of goals I scored.

Think one of my favourites has to be in a game of Wembley a couple years ago. Got the ball at the half way line and run at my mate, knocked it to his left run round him on the right, was at an angle so I just put my foot right under it and lobbed the keeper from 25 yards.Goal for my team beat one man with a step over and drag went at another put my foot on the ball done a triangle (pulled back, rolled behind your standing leg then stopped beside your standing leg) then just quickly moved it back to my right foot and blasted outside of the boot top corner.Remember loads of goals I scored.
them old skool playground moves