Ramos - "ill mak the new galictocos"

Admin.

Tottenham Hotspur boss Juande Ramos has reaffirmed his determination to keep hold of Dimitar Berbatov, while expressing his interest in Barcelona's Ronaldinho.Berbatov's future at White Hart Lane has been the subject of ongoing speculation this season, and it was rumoured Manchester United were close to making a January move for the Bulgarian international.The 27-year-old opted to stay at White Hart Lane; however his agent - Emil Dantchev - recently stated that the Spurs star would consider an offer from Milan, if the Italian giants ever come in for him.But Ramos is adamant that Tottenham will fight to keep hold of the in-demand Berbatov."We want him to keep on playing for Tottenham, but we understand that he is an ambitious player," he said on Sky Sports News.Ronaldinho"There are many big clubs that want to sign him; he deserves it (the interest) because he is a great footballer."Ramos has also voiced his interest in Barca's Ronaldinho - whose future at Camp Nou has been the subject of intense speculation over the last few months as he has struggled for form and fitness."The big players fit into any team, including Tottenham. Ronaldinho would fit in every respect," he told Sport.Ramos has made an immediate impact since his arrival from Sevilla last October, guiding Spurs to their first trophy since 1999 as they defeated Chelsea in the Carling Cup final.SecretAnd the Spanish tactician has put his success down to hard work, adding: "I think my only secret is hard work. I think we have proved that we are working in the right way."Good results have helped people trust our methods. And when the first trophy came that was very positive for the club and the fans."Ramos also revealed that he knew the time was right to part company with Sevilla after the Spanish club gave him no indication that they wished him to stay on at The Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan."I was proud to be coach of Sevilla for three seasons and all I wanted was to see the smallest sign that they wanted me to continue, but they did not nothing to keep me," he told AS."I told them I was going and they just said 'Goodbye then'.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

have i been sleep for a few months? Its only march and the spurs signing xy and z has already started. Liverpool need to do the right thing and sign ronnie