Sign in to follow this  
Goddaz

ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL?

i already appliedgot the job aswellbut then the executive producer said i'm too pretty for tvmake the average viewer feel like scum u see.

lol @ having to be free for 5 weeks for all the working loland that uni students crossed off aswell coz its during exam timeall they gonna get are the free loading bumsbum + beautiful doesnt existPHAIL

Guest GYM GOON

Good news, i got the job. Once i showed them this picture they said straight away "oh you're the man you've got the job"2004322152849327225_rs.jpg5 year contract worth 2 million, so that bumps my bank account to 4 million at the age of 19.BRB gettin paid for my good looks.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Good news, i got the job. Once i showed them this picture they said straight away "oh you're the man you've got the job"2004322152849327225_rs.jpg5 year contract worth 2 million, so that bumps my bank account to 4 million at the age of 19.BRB gettin paid for my good looks.
SCARLET3.JPG

SCARLET3.JPG
LMFAO!!!!BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAdont know why but that dudes picture + the plain face made me crease up at work

SCARLET3.JPG
LMFAO!!!!BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAdont know why but that dudes picture + the plain face made me crease up at work
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D Captain Scarlet!!LMAOOO

I'm beautiful on the inside.Do I qualify?

Guest Mickey Kane
SCARLET3.JPG
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D Captain Scarlet!!LMAOOO

SCARLET3.JPG
lololol laugh.gif:D :D :D

SCARLET3.JPG

SCARLET3.JPG

SCARLET3.JPG

Nah I think Mizxhif was spot on with the Romulan comparison.*Searches for pic*

Guest Mr. Estacado

LOL OOWNEDYH IM BEAUTIFUL 11/10 END UP IN A TRANCE LOOKIN AT MYSELF IN THE MIRRORNO HOMO?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I'm so beautiful when I look in the mirror I get aroused.Because theres a nekked woman standing behind me.

Guest Esquilax

This is a shame stillinstead of getting talented young journalists and presenters i know they're gonna land some next talentless bimbos like tess daly"DUH HELLO MISTA MANDELA, SWR U DID SUM TINGS IN AFRICA LOL HOW WUZ DAT?""Well, I...""AH sh*t IZZIT? SICK WELL NEX UP IS MY S00PA SWEIT 16! BOOP!"