Goddaz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GYM GOON

Good news, i got the job. Once i showed them this picture they said straight away "oh you're the man you've got the job"2004322152849327225_rs.jpg5 year contract worth 2 million, so that bumps my bank account to 4 million at the age of 19.BRB gettin paid for my good looks.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Good news, i got the job. Once i showed them this picture they said straight away "oh you're the man you've got the job"2004322152849327225_rs.jpg5 year contract worth 2 million, so that bumps my bank account to 4 million at the age of 19.BRB gettin paid for my good looks.
SCARLET3.JPG

SCARLET3.JPG
LMFAO!!!!BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAdont know why but that dudes picture + the plain face made me crease up at work

SCARLET3.JPG
LMFAO!!!!BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAdont know why but that dudes picture + the plain face made me crease up at work
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D Captain Scarlet!!LMAOOO

Guest Mickey Kane
SCARLET3.JPG
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D Captain Scarlet!!LMAOOO

SCARLET3.JPG
lololol laugh.gif:D :D :D

SCARLET3.JPG

SCARLET3.JPG

Nah I think Mizxhif was spot on with the Romulan comparison.*Searches for pic*

Guest Esquilax

This is a shame stillinstead of getting talented young journalists and presenters i know they're gonna land some next talentless bimbos like tess daly"DUH HELLO MISTA MANDELA, SWR U DID SUM TINGS IN AFRICA LOL HOW WUZ DAT?""Well, I...""AH sh*t IZZIT? SICK WELL NEX UP IS MY S00PA SWEIT 16! BOOP!"