Signing of the season?

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at saying a player whose played 14 games as player of the seasonyids>>>
lol @ making up stuff 'cause you can't come backWho said hes the player of the season in this thread?
Player of the season.Im sure the thread said signing of the season.And there was more than 1 named in the initial post.Dumb arsenal fan.

For the people that tried to say, saying a £20 million signing being signing of the season is rubbish etc. due to it bein a gambleDo you no WTF signing of the season means, its not judged on before they have played for the team because then how will you know if it was a good signing or not, anyone who was signed this season could have been a bad signing so wot u say makes no f*ck*ng sense. Signing of the season = how good they have been this season and also the value for money. 27 goals at this stage is worth £20 million.

lool i was happy when tottenham won the cup but when i saw how their fans went on after they won it i wish they hadnt. Even chelsea fans would have been like it the shitty cc i dnt evn want it
Wow.Just wow.So we arnt allowed to celebrate a cup? Just walk away from Wembley pissed off after beating major rivals in a cup final. Would you of preffered that.And i personally saw dozens of Chelsea fans kicking off a row after the game, Chelsea kids crying, Chelsea dads drinking themselves to death because of the pain. And you come on here and post that nonsense.What the f*ck is this forum turning into...You clearly are totally alienanted with the football culture in this country it seems. Go back to watching hockey or something.

Spurs fans ruining the thread with bale/woodgate comments and saying santa cruz aint a good signing.
Who said Santa Cruz isnt a good signing?Allow twisting words.And Bale and Woodgate are very good shouts. Woodgate won a trophy for us.And for the 14 games Bale played in, he was MOTM in 7 of them.Impressive.
Bale & Woodgate arent contenders cos they havent played enough games. Allow being silly.If they had saved you from relegation then maybe and that would only be if you looked DEAD certs for relegation before their arrival.

Guest ShabbzE3
lool i was happy when tottenham won the cup but when i saw how their fans went on after they won it i wish they hadnt. Even chelsea fans would have been like it the shitty cc i dnt evn want it
LMAOM---AA---MOAML

Guest ShabbzE3
Muggin me off?laugh.gifMy comment holds weight. And when the majority of fans on here support arsenal i dont even begin to think that they would ever agree with me.Part of the territory.I dont expect them to understand.
294605409_581f96310f_o.jpg