Signing of the season?

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lool i was happy when tottenham won the cup but when i saw how their fans went on after they won it i wish they hadnt. Even chelsea fans would have been like it the shitty cc i dnt evn want it
Wow.Just wow.So we arnt allowed to celebrate a cup? Just walk away from Wembley pissed off after beating major rivals in a cup final. Would you of preffered that.And i personally saw dozens of Chelsea fans kicking off a row after the game, Chelsea kids crying, Chelsea dads drinking themselves to death because of the pain. And you come on here and post that nonsense.What the f*ck is this forum turning into...You clearly are totally alienanted with the football culture in this country it seems. Go back to watching hockey or something.
Im talking about some of your fans using what have you won this season to the bigger teams. so relax your hype going on like i said you couldnt celebrate winning a cup in a final against chelsea when i was even rooting for tottenham to win. d*ckHEAD.

1. Santa Cruz - Looks a tottally different player from when he was Bayern, a real goal threat that hasn't found the transition to the Prem hard at all.2. Torres - One of the best strikers in Europe let alone the league.3. Christopher Samba - Top, top, top defender that has everything, he can even score pretty good goals, lol.4. Petrov - A throwback winger that's added a dimension to Cithe's attack.5. Andy Reid - It's a bit of a curve ball this one but i still think he's done enough to ensure Sunderlands survival.
He really isnt a top defender at all.The timing of his tackles are out, he misses quite alot of interceptions (Eduardo goal at Ewood Park) and he is poorly positioned alot of the time (Heskey Penalty on Sat)Not a bad player, but not good enough to get Blackburn into that next tier of teams.

spending 20m+ on players and claiming that they are signings of the season is a joke, you paid 20m for him if hes pants you got mugged.bale, sagna, santacruz & petrov for me
lmao its true still, Liverpool arnt even in a better position than they were last year, that aint Torres' fault but a signing has to be judged on the teams fortunes aswell, not just their own.and I would agree with some of those aswell, Bales got a wand of a left foot aint been around much so cant really say, Sagna is quite a consistent right back, Santa Cruz has been very good, Petrov has fell off a bit since Nov though.

I swear this threads called 'Signing of the season' NOT 'Value for money of the season'All Im seeing is dumb arguments when THE SIGNING OF THE SEASON IS UNQUESTIONABLY TORRESThink about it. If Christiano Ronaldo went to Arsenal for £60 million and scored 35 goals, he would be the signing of the season.Value for money is a next thread but if you wanna do it here then that list goesSanta CruzSagnaElanoWoodgate

Signing of the season has to take into account more than the players fortunes.Why did Liverpool buy Torres??IMO it was to be that missing jigsaw in their pursuits of Premiership glory.
So thats a big fat NO on Sagna and Bale then? Players that you mentioned as signings of the season.Sagna's fortunes?Bale's fortunes? And dont say the league cup cos she wasnt there.

spending 20m+ on players and claiming that they are signings of the season is a joke, you paid 20m for him if hes pants you got mugged.bale, sagna, santacruz & petrov for me
lmao its true still, Liverpool arnt even in a better position than they were last year, that aint Torres' fault but a signing has to be judged on the teams fortunes aswell, not just their own.
I see what your saying but I disagree, think about it like this, where would Liverpool be THIS season without Torres?

1. Santa Cruz - Looks a tottally different player from when he was Bayern, a real goal threat that hasn't found the transition to the Prem hard at all.2. Torres - One of the best strikers in Europe let alone the league.3. Christopher Samba - Top, top, top defender that has everything, he can even score pretty good goals, lol.4. Petrov - A throwback winger that's added a dimension to Cithe's attack.5. Andy Reid - It's a bit of a curve ball this one but i still think he's done enough to ensure Sunderlands survival.
He really isnt a top defender at all.The timing of his tackles are out, he misses quite alot of interceptions (Eduardo goal at Ewood Park) and he is poorly positioned alot of the time (Heskey Penalty on Sat)Not a bad player, but not good enough to get Blackburn into that next tier of teams.
Co-sign.He's good, but nothing special as people make out.His fitness is absolutely terrible as well.

Signing of the season to me has to take into accountCostPlayers performance&Teams perfomance (since its a team game)I think the question should be where would Rafa be this season without Torres.
Unemployed and Liverpool F.C outside of the top 4, this we all know. In most other cases the league hasnt finished so its too early to call. For example last season certain man called Carrick was signing of the season, but not until Man Utd had lifted that Cup.