Players who've got worse

Dizzle

Players who started off with so much promise but seem to be going backwards in terms of developing their ability.Rooney?Aaron Lennon?Eboue?Terry?A.Cole?Cech?Pennant?Baptista?Gilardinho?Essien?Lita?Bridge?Chimbonda?Robinson?Andy Johnson?Gamst.P?Kuyt?N'Zogbia?Barton?Martins?Carson?Add your own & discuss

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lennon deffo.Rooney? ok then.....Got 23 from Left mid last season, same as Ronaldo.
Do I need to say anymore?This season he's got the same as Fabregas so far.
Rooney only needs 6 more goals and 2 assists to equal his return in the league from last seasonRooney has missed gamesJust like Van PersieBecause I know he has missed a lot of games this season I wouldn't mention Van Persie's name in this thread and say he's going backwards because he hasn't been as good as he was last season because that would be dumbSo why did you mention Rooney?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Rooney, Cech?!I mean man, god, what the f*ck?Rooney has not got worse at all, cech too, just his hype has died down because of chelsea's position.He is no worse now then he was then, it is law of averages that the longer he plays the more mistakes he is likely to make.But cmon, rooney?

Co-sign Lennon.From the list Cech & Essien have had broken seasons due to injuries, African Nations and managerial changes, so thats harsh. As is Eboue who should blame Wenger for his demise.I'll think of some others but at Arsenal - Traore, Toure and maybe even Diaby (altho not played in his position).

Lennon deffo.Rooney? ok then.....Got 23 from Left mid last season, same as Ronaldo.
Do I need to say anymore?This season he's got the same as Fabregas so far.
Rooney only needs 6 more goals and 2 assists to equal his return in the league from last seasonRooney has missed gamesJust like Van PersieBecause I know he has missed a lot of games this season I wouldn't mention Van Persie's name in this thread and say he's going backwards because he hasn't been as good as he was last season because that would be dumbSo why did you mention Rooney?
You say that like it will be easy, considering he only has 8 prem goals in 21 prem apps, finding another 6 isn't a walk in the park for him.Rooney has missed games but has made 29 starts in all comps so I think it's fair I mention him.Im not just taking his Utd form into consideration, im thinking about his England form aswell. In 2004 he looked unstoppable & now.....Remember I put ????? next to those names which indicates they come to mind but Im not 100% & want plp's opinion so llow jumping down my throat.

Lennon hasn't fulfilled the promise he showed.Pennant showed signs towards the end of last season he was gonna become a key player for us but it hasn't happened.Rooney's goals aren't significant in measuring his form, his all round play is pretty much at the same level it was last season.Peedersen hasn't built on his last season.

Lennon has not improved imo, but he hasnt got worse, he has jus made shite progress.
His overal game has improved though, people just fail to realise 'cause no one watches Spurs game apart from Spurs fans.He has been playing sh*t though.

His overal game has improved though, people just fail to realise 'cause no one watches Spurs game apart from Spurs fans.
Smacked it.That's why only a select few on this forum out with Spurs fans hold weight when discussing matters with our club.Too many MOTD 5 min tottenham highlights stereotyping/media brainwashing flying around.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
His overal game has improved though, people just fail to realise 'cause no one watches Spurs game apart from Spurs fans.
Smacked it.That's why only a select few on this forum out with Spurs fans hold weight when discussing matters with our club.Too many MOTD 5 min tottenham highlights stereotyping/media brainwashing flying around.
I watch spurs games.It aint even like man is going downhill, its just the thing that he is one of those players that has so much potential/talent etc, that people expect him to be ronaldinho overnight, which isnt the case....I still would have liked to see him play better though.

This topic is the reason why Dizzle is still top of the clueless table.
Sure.... & ur right at the bottom init?For the last time for plp who have no idea how grammer works"??????" these mean Im asking a question not making a statement, the names I put down just came to mind quickly because they haven't been as good as I can remember. Ignore the names if you want their not important.Im not saying Kaka has regressed but after winning WPOTY he hasn't pushed on like we thought he might have so I just want plp's opinionHow about being constructive to the thread instead of talking about my opinion WHICH I HAVEN'T EVEN GIVEN YET!For f*ck sake, Im coming like a school teacher.