Players who've got worse

Dizzle

Traore was never great defensively, but he is getting worse in his defensive duties, which is something I hoped he'd progress on like Ashley & Gael before him did so to me until he sorts that out he is going back.28 Toure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 ToureDiaby still hasn't improved his awareness or on pitch intelligence. Once he does that he'll be a PLAYER, until then, he'll be a good player that runs into blind alleys and holds the ball too long...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH @ the amount of times rooney has been mentioned in this thread when he's easily in everbodys top 5 players right now.
Did you listen to 606 & Talksport after the England game? If you did you'll know alot of plp don't rate him, including Utd supporters surprisingly.look at what Messi, Robinho, Berbatov, Mutu, Eduardo etc mean to their country & then look at what Rooney means to England.

SMH @ the amount of times rooney has been mentioned in this thread when he's easily in everbodys top 5 players right now.
Did you listen to 606 & Talksport after the England game? If you did you'll know alot of plp don't rate him, including Utd supporters surprisingly.look at what Messi, Robinho, Berbatov, Mutu, Eduardo etc mean to their country & then look at what Rooney means to England.
Is that why people were in tears when they thought he wouldnt make the World Cup.Kool

Rooney is better than evryone you mentioned bar Messi

Is that why people were in tears when they thought he wouldnt make the World Cup.Kool
When was the World Cup again?I don't even agree that I think Rooney's got worse I just think he's set apart from all other English players in the sense that when he plays well he is praised beyond measure and when he doesn't excuses are made for him explaining why he didn't play well and they never involve him. Compare him and Beckham, both got sent off in major tournaments which contributed to England getting knocked out. One of them came back to dolls of himself getting lynched and the other came back to a nation blaming one of the opposition. Compare him and Owen, one of them has a scoring record that stands up with some of the best forwards in the world and has never gone more than 4 games without scoring a goal for England. the other has gone 2 years ( I think) without scoring a competitive goal for England. Which one should be constantly being written off?

Told you man Lennon was sh*t from day.Any pacey player with only 1 way to beat a man.
Ronaldo is way more skillful but Lennon is more direct (like a Giggs)It seems like everytime Lennon gets the ball spurs get some kinda chance or he gets a shot on target himself.
I just clocked how nearly everytime Lennon runs at a defence they have a genuine scoring chance, ie he gets a shot or someone gets a good shot on target.

Told you man Lennon was sh*t from day.Any pacey player with only 1 way to beat a man.
"I just clocked how nearly everytime Lennon runs at a defence they have a genuine scoring chance, ie he gets a shot or someone gets a good shot on target."
lolBut I do remember Toney saying Lennon was way over rated on many occasions.

Ronaldo is way more skillful but Lennon is more direct (like a Giggs)It seems like everytime Lennon gets the ball spurs get some kinda chance or he gets a shot on target himself.
I just clocked how nearly everytime Lennon runs at a defence they have a genuine scoring chance, ie he gets a shot or someone gets a good shot on target.
Absolutely no way back from that.DEAD.Toney = Dizzle