Sign in to follow this  
Skola

What SHOULD you be doing...

Im hungoverGotta do some coursework for uniHad to hit the pub last nite coz my sisters goin back down to join u lot (london)Shes on some teaching training postgrad course.Anyway a ton of people came to see her off, drinks were flowing and we found a bar open till 1am Needless to saygot a big f*ck off pizza on the way home and everythingfeel to blaze a spliff and call this a chill day but ive got sh*t that needs done.im sure im not the only one?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Working, instead eating chicken n posting on vip2.

Should be working because March and September are the busiest times of the year because it's when the new car registrations come out.I'm just browsing pon net instead though.

Guest haze-e

Im supposed to be going job hunting...[Movado] Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaay [/Movado]

putting the finishing touches to an interview I conducted yesturday, which is due to go up on the mag soonReading for my practice SEO/PPC test im gonna take today

mmmmmmmmmmm chickenhavent actually eaten yet todaypizza from last nite is keepin me goinsomehow my girl got up for work this morning, i guess she didnt drink as much as me

I should be doing work for uni. But i've got work later on so i'm on here whilst I tell myself how much I hate my job

revisinbut i got the munged out skunk hangoverwent bed at 5, mum phoned me at half 8woke at half 11work at 5all im concerned with now is eating

I should be doing work for uni. But i've got work later on so i'm on here whilst I tell myself how much I hate my job
basically this too

mmmmmmmmmmm chickenhavent actually eaten yet todaypizza from last nite is keepin me goinsomehow my girl got up for work this morning, i guess she didnt drink as much as me
i swear sometimes i feel like some dutty guy cos i like how mornin after pizza tastes dat cold pepperoni n pineapple duz the job lolon another note should b working but im eating maryland cookies peanut butter edition n jyammin on vip2its amazin how much work i dont do at work

Guest The Member

should be doing uni workgot my dissertation to do plus 4 other courseworks all to be handed in 2 monthsi not gunna graduatei think ill watch mallrats again

should be doing uni workgot my dissertation to do plus 4 other courseworks all to be handed in 2 monthsi not gunna graduatei think ill watch mallrats again
2 months?my handin is a week tomorrowits not a dissertation tho, but a big projecti wrote the code, built the websitebut my report is only 1/4 complete

Got a 4000 word essay on cultural analysis and semiotics due in for tommorow, i currently stand at 15 words.....