Sign in to follow this  
L

Blowjobs are over-rated?

Now blatently you're all gonna say "Yea you just aint had good head".. But i've had blowjobs from at least 15 girls and none of them were really like "WOW OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING" now some are blatently better than others, and i've definetly had some 'good' blowjobs, like say it was miles better than another girl.. but when you compare the sensation to f*ck*ng a girl bareback its not even closenah..?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Sex>>>Head, obviously.But I dunno, it feeels good, just not..the best thing in the world..It depends how the girl does it, tbh, if she wanks you like YOU do, while licking & sucking, it'll be great O_oBut if she think its thumb_20070511184020260933.png time, then your in trouble..

SEX>>>>INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE OR NIPPLE SUCKAGE>>>GENERAL TOUCHING>>>HEADI've had head too many times in the past, now its nothing special. Maybe coz no chick has EVER made me buss from head*shrugs*

i wont lie i dont like it unless its a girl that does SLOPPY SHINESotherwise ill tell any chick to just not bother

Wow, I'm corncerned still.- Cant wok after a DAYS rest?- Dont like women dressing up?- Head is overrated?Whats the deal?Can be long and sh*t if not applied properly but overrated? Nah man.And I'm a guy who has never buss from head.

Guest Lemons
LemonGuy likes to give bines still.
Blad, I don't wanna come on a hypebut somebody tell meWHAT DID HE TYPE?!

Guest Mr. Estacado

OLOok here's the version with just camron just for you guisebut anywayi get head in the strangest places2 at the same time, call it changin facesi tell a bitch we ain't trading placesnow stand bak & catch my amazing gracesololo

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
sloppy blow jobs are the one.
Must run in your family cah your Mum knows aswell.
laugh.gif

SEX>>>>INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE OR NIPPLE SUCKAGE>>>GENERAL TOUCHING>>>HEADI've had head too many times in the past, now its nothing special. Maybe coz no chick has EVER made me buss from head*shrugs*
sh*t, i thought it was just me.