Blowjobs are over-rated?

L

Now blatently you're all gonna say "Yea you just aint had good head".. But i've had blowjobs from at least 15 girls and none of them were really like "WOW OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING" now some are blatently better than others, and i've definetly had some 'good' blowjobs, like say it was miles better than another girl.. but when you compare the sensation to f*ck*ng a girl bareback its not even closenah..?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Sex>>>Head, obviously.But I dunno, it feeels good, just not..the best thing in the world..It depends how the girl does it, tbh, if she wanks you like YOU do, while licking & sucking, it'll be great O_oBut if she think its thumb_20070511184020260933.png time, then your in trouble..

Guest Mr. Estacado

OLOok here's the version with just camron just for you guisebut anywayi get head in the strangest places2 at the same time, call it changin facesi tell a bitch we ain't trading placesnow stand bak & catch my amazing gracesololo