Execution.

Guest Esquilax

Is execution right?  

1. 1. Is the execution of criminals morally sound?

• No.
    • Yes.
    • I'm not sure.

Guest Esquilax

Here's a hot and spicy subject.Is the execution of criminals ok?On the one hand, you could say that certain crimes like serial killing and paedophilia deserve sentences as harsh as the death penalty, and if you were related to the victim then it would be good to see the perpetrator suffer in the fashion your relative was subjected to.But isn't it hypocritical for the government to condemn acts such as murder, them commit them anyway, under the sheath of their higher morality? Also, the criminal could achieve martyr status by dying at the hands of the judicial system. What do YOU reckon.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted not surecoz, im not sure.some crimes are so horrific that current punishments arent bad enuffmaybe we should look at prison around the worldalot of ours are kushty in comparisonplaystations, tvs, dvdswe ought to have sh*t like in america where they force them into manual labourmaking road, farming etcput these cunts to workthe worse the criminal, the worse the work

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Exactly, if someone kills my family member or close mate, im sure EVERYONE will want the death penalty
Yup.But then you should never think of it like that, always gotta think objectively with sh*t like that, cuz if the reason for it was 'woudlnt you want them dead' thant 90% of the time, the answer would be yes, with mayeb regret after.Death penalty or not, they die =\

Exactly, if someone kills my family member or close mate, im sure EVERYONE will want the death penalty
Yup.But then you should never think of it like that, always gotta think objectively with sh*t like that, cuz if the reason for it was 'woudlnt you want them dead' thant 90% of the time, the answer would be yes, with mayeb regret after.Death penalty or not, they die =\
I will not regret someone dying if they killed my mum

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I do agree with manual labour sometimes, having them give back to the community wich they have taken from is a good thing.BUt then again, the way that sh*t happens in america is just wrong.They some modern day slaves. And no not all of em deserve it.

I do agree with manual labour sometimes, having them give back to the community wich they have taken from is a good thing.BUt then again, the way that sh*t happens in america is just wrong.They some modern day slaves. And no not all of em deserve it.
No way, work after killing your mumBEHAVE

How can you call someone wrong for killing another person, and then kill them urself? don't make sense.
You would not be thinking like that if your family member died, its too easy 2 come with correct things to say.But i am pretty sure if your mum got murdered, you views would change.

Guest Esquilax

But you can't think in terms of empathy with these situations, it doesn't work.You have to think about society on the whole, how are we supposed to progress and evolve as humans, if we're still murdering those who murder.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
ABOUT BEHAVE YOU'LL GET WRAPPED UP FOR THAT TALK.But nah I mean for like, drunk driving etc..But the WHOLE SYSTEM/COUNTRY/EVERYTHING needs to be overhauled, atm the way things are done is just not right.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
How can you call someone wrong for killing another person, and then kill them urself? don't make sense.
You would not be thinking like that if your family member died, its too easy 2 come with correct things to say.But i am pretty sure if your mum got murdered, you views would change.
Thats why you do not ever think from the point of the victim, your supposed to be IMPARTIAL when making decisions, not biased.need to learn to stamp out the sh*t that causes it, heal society first, aint no point jus punishing people more harshely when society is hurtling to hell at 100miles an hour..it wont fix thngs, it will just punish the peopel that commit wrongs.Prison should be REFORMATORY, NOT pergatory.

ABOUT BEHAVE YOU'LLG ET WRAPPED UP FOR THAT TALK.But nah I mean for like, drunk driving etc..But the WHOLE SYSTEM/COUNTRY/EVERYTHING needs to be overhauled, atm the way things are done is just not right.
No I wont, forgetting we aint of same age lolAnyway, i think only for bad cases like murder and child rape they should be killed. Mansluaghter is just like really bad accident

Thats why you do not ever think from the point of the victim, your supposed to be IMPARTIAL when making decisions, not biased.need to learn to stamp out the sh*t that causes it, heal society first, aint no point jus punishing people more harshely when society is hurtling to hell at 100miles an hour..it wont fix thngs, it will just punish the peopel that commit wrongs.Prison should be REFORMATORY, NOT pergatory.
Its only natural to seek revenge for someone murdering ur own, its a natural reactionIt wont ever change

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
ABOUT BEHAVE YOU'LLG ET WRAPPED UP FOR THAT TALK.But nah I mean for like, drunk driving etc..But the WHOLE SYSTEM/COUNTRY/EVERYTHING needs to be overhauled, atm the way things are done is just not right.
No I wont, forgetting we aint of same age lolAnyway, i think only for bad cases like murder and child rape they should be killed. Mansluaghter is just like really bad accident
Your forgetting it was a joke - _ -But still that was lol. How old do you think I am? O_oIf they rape-a-yout, make them work in the sulphur mines.

Guest djbmc
yeah but u can't decide punishments from an emotive point of view, u have to look at things objectively. otherwise certain ppl would want the death penalty installed for people who cant use roundabouts! Stupid example but it proves my point.

Your forgetting it was a joke - _ -But still that was lol. How old do you think I am? O_oIf they rape-a-yout, make them work in the sulphur mines.
I know u joker, lol, early 20'sNo kill them, im sorry they are getting off 2 lightly for raping my childWe should places like they have in hostel and the family members of the victim can do what they wish to the person

Guest Esquilax
rape a yout, solitary confinement for life, no contact with anyone ever.that will make you go insane in no time