my mans babymum drama

The Drama

Its like she wont leave him alone, when we was in hospital she was there,he takes her shopping, she phones him about 4-5 times a week as far as i know it could be more, ive been with my man for about 5 months on and off but its like im in 2 way relationship, she even calls MY phone begging me to get hold of my boyfreind cus hes airing her...ive had enough of her and im starting to go all crazy worried if theres more to it and that.what do you lot think?btw i know full well im not just a link, hes brought me a car and takes me to posh resturants so dont think im cheap.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Its like she wont leave him alone, when we was in hospital she was there,he takes her shopping, she phones him about 4-5 times a week as far as i know it could be more, ive been with my man for about 5 months on and off but its like im in 2 way relationship, she even calls MY phone begging me to get hold of my boyfreind cus hes airing her...ive had enough of her and im starting to go all crazy worried if theres more to it and that.what do you lot think?btw i know full well im not just a link, hes brought me a car and takes me to posh resturants so dont think im cheap.
I always thoguht you were a dude.Just roll up to her yard and smack her in the boat with a frying pan, can't have her taking you for a pleb like this.Get mans fone innit, TEXT her, sayin lets meetthen BAM, battry ting.Or you could jus kill her, either way.

LOL

LMAODem prostitute talks dere*closes door behind him*

Lol, your being delusional stillI suggest you lock it off & move on since: You've only been together 5 months on & offHis a baby father who hasn't moved on if he keeps entertaining his bm's pasa pasaHe doesn't sound like its JUST about the childHis tapping her stillShe will ALWAYS have an excuse to holla at your manYou share himTHE LIST GOES ON & I DON'T THINK AT THIS STAGE YOU'LL LAST LONG. YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR MIND.PM me, lets do lunch sometime wink.gif

LOL
as soon as I saw this line I stopped taking you seriously

LOL
You may think that but it was just two examples of why im not just a link, and the reasons i put up with it because he treats me good. I dont play second best although i feel i share him(sometimes) i know he cares for me and his kids hense why he puts up with his babymum.He brought me and old blue VW for my birthday needs work doing to it but its decent.

LOL
You may think that but it was just two examples of why im not just a link, and the reasons i put up with it because he treats me good. I dont play second best although i feel i share him(sometimes) i know he loves me and his kids hense why he puts up with his babymum.He brought me and old blue VW for my birthday needs work doing to it but its decent.
He bought you an old banger. PARNah seriously I wouldnt even buy my wife a car

LMAODem prostitute talks dere*closes door behind him*
laugh.gif

the red bit shows your immature side but i aint gonna pry on that the whole forum already pulled you up on that bit.as for your man well its like thisi dont know if he is banging her he may not be he may bebut one thing is for sure he CANT control his situation and a man that cant handle his business is not a real man imo he should KNOW how to get that woman out of the picture or she will ALWAYS have a hold on him my babymother has NO HOLD on me and he needs to be like that or your relationship with him is at the mercy of his babymothers mood that she is in at the time.you cant teach him how to do this he has to learn himself so im afraid its time to move on my dear.sorry

some guys like being a sugar daddy it dont mean he loves or even likes you its his way of getting YOU on lock but its funny really he has to buy YOU a car to get you on lock but his babymother just has to make a text to get HIM on lock.just something you might of overlooked

Hes actin like a p*ssy im not even going to lie, i knew it was the beginning of the end when i wrote this topic tbh, and what you say face-off about him being on lock is true. He's the least person you would expect to act like a bitch when it comes to relationships but he does.Oh i dunno ....

btw i know full well im not just a link hes brought me a car and takes me to posh resturants so dont think im cheap.
SMH, No you aint cheap at all dear cause you a gold digger... about i aint cheap
some guys like being a sugar daddy it dont mean he loves or even likes you its his way of getting YOU on lock but its funny really he has to buy YOU a car to get you on lock but his babymother just has to make a text to get HIM on lock.just something you might of overlooked
Exactly! This is just funny, can just ask you now on a real, what makes you think cause he's bought you suttin and every other week he may say "hey im takin you out honey! your gonna get the works tonight" makes you think that you are secure? The very fact that you had to bring up that you aint link shows you must at least have some doubts in itself... Understand this, if this guy bought you a car and you have been ON and OFF already for only 5 MONTHS! then he bought it you cause he can easily afford to do so. Its like say im a millionaire and i buy my girl a house, donesnt exactly have to mean jack it could just mean i got the money to do it so i do it cause i can simple as. How many men pay for some girls meals etc when they wanna get that first mash? You really gotta wisen up cause this game will eat you alive if you stay as naive as that post and before you think im tryin to diss you believe i am trying to help you. Real Talk

I haven't read the other replies so I may just be reciprocating what has already been said but:The fact you've asked people here for their opinion is because you know the relationship has pretty much run its courseI wouldn't waste any more of your time with him.You're still young move on