T.I. - 1 year of time

shaian

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deal is unusual considering T.I. was a convicted felon prior to federal gun charges. Atlanta defense lawyer Page Pate says cases like T.I.’s usually leave defendants with at least a 5 year sentence. There are a lot of people who are sitting serving time in federal prison right now who would love to talk to schools and churches and other community groups to serve some of their time, but they can’t do that because they don’t have his celebrity.

I very much doubt T.I. snitched...Fact is, he is one of the highest sellers on Warners/Atlantic. If his value was decreasing or they had enough material sitting here from him, they probably wouldn't have cared, but his stock is still high/rising and in these times of declining sales, he's a cash cow still to be milked...So with that being said they didnt wanna see T.I. go jail, so they hired him their Jewish family lawyers and said to them go bust case, but let T.I. know its gonna COST HIM. Why you think T.I. was selling all his assets? Cos he got stupid fees to pay, if snitching was a option, he wouldn't have sold a thing and just snitched... T.I. still got a nice big house, and some money for his wife & kids (he got a LOT of kids), but I bet you he is near broke now, with no show money been coming in and no big show money gonna come in for a while cos no doubt he got strict terms, expect him to do a LOT of FEATURES, release a album within a year, and take whatever endorsements & movie roles he can get, if he's smart he'll have his manager working hard. Hell I wouldn't be suprised if he pushed Tiny out there to get singing again...

Doubt it, the great thing about rapping is once you make it, money just keeps comes in... Before this T.I. probably had stacked about 10m profit off rap.Where as with a business you have expenses/materials to pay for & staff to pay, basically your money can get tied up.

T.I's construction company is probably doing well still, obviously its pushed as 'his' but its not entirely his, but atlanta is a booming city and he specializes in low cost scale housing which is a big market (well b4 the housing crunch)but its one of what TF said regarding the label, or he somehow rolled on someone cos getting caught in like that, and already a convicted felon shoudl normally be 5yrs automatically. not that he had a choice as he was caught redhanded but he pleaded guilty, which made his plea bargain alot easier .... cant see how his snitching would take so much time off considering it's not a cartel sort of thing. another thing why hes always gonna have heat on him could also be his closeneess to suge knight...lord knows why but its probably his last last last chance, next time he faces a judge it had best be God.

lol@saying he snitched? ON WHO? He was buying guns off a federal agent for himself. There isn't anyone to give up even if he wanted to.
Only when they got wind of what was going on, the Feds intervened. They werent always buying off the Feds. Swear TIs boy was buying from someone, he got snitched on then Feds got involved, then he got caught and snitched on TI?What TF said sound plausible

T.I. sent his bodyguard to buy guns, the bodyguard bought them off a undercover agent and got arrested, feds offered him the chance to get off so he snitched and wired up, linked T.I. and gave him the weapons and let T.I. bait himself up on tape, then feds nabbed T.I. and with the info they had already been told searched his yard and found more guns.

Scenary.So how did they know TI was buying guns in the first place? Was it just some random sting on the bodyguard that was buying guns or did they get a tip-off from before that TI was buying guns through the guard then stiched him up? I coulda sworn I read the Guard was buying from someone and asked a dodgy question to the gun dealer who tipped off feds and thats how feds got involvedAnd when I initially thought he snitched I'm talking could be snitching on next sh*t that he may know like whats going on with certain top drug/gun dealers or ratting on Lil Flip, but that was just a possible theory.

Dunno. Who knows with feds... Plus it wasnt the first time he'd sent the guard out to buy firearms for him, apparently he'd bought over 25 guns in a year and a half for T.I...But the feds claim the bodyguard went into a gunshop and asked if he could buy a machine gun without having to register it (why anybody would do this without knowing the shop is on dem things I have no idea), the shop owner reported it and gave him a number to call which was a fed agent, the agent linked the bodyguard and the bodyguard got napped.The bodyguard told the feds everything, then got him to record everything.What killed T.I. was that he linked the guy in the neutral place, dunno why he was so desperate, well I do, but if he'd stuck to his arrangement of making the guy come to him, he would have been in a better position.

Dunno. Who knows with feds... Plus it wasnt the first time he'd sent the guard out to buy firearms for him, apparently he'd bought over 25 guns in a year and a half for T.I...But the feds claim the bodyguard went into a gunshop and asked if he could buy a machine gun without having to register it (why anybody would do this without knowing the shop is on dem things I have no idea), the shop owner reported it and gave him a number to call which was a fed agent, the agent linked the bodyguard and the bodyguard got napped.The bodyguard told the feds everything, then got him to record everything.What killed T.I. was that he linked the guy in the neutral place, dunno why he was so desperate, well I do, but if he'd stuck to his arrangement of making the guy come to him, he would have been in a better position.
See you cant drop dem tings without elaborating. You was getting better TF, why you have to take it back? But thats the story I read25 in 18months? Man was building a terror cell or suttin?

Lol, I didnt mean it like that, I meant from time you get caught on tape saying "no flash, no bang" with that silencer, its obvious you plan to drop a body or two...The dude T.I. "signed" to Grand Hustle, Alfamega, is a GOON.Who knows but he was definitely building something.

He should try and get hold of that tape and put it as a skit on his next album or the beginning of his jump-off single. Then have some sick demented laugh and say something cheeky like "Teflon bruh, still pimpin shawteh. A-Town, squad up, Bankhead, Grand Hustle. Yo whats going on Patna" or something aimed at the dude that snitched. Would be a monumentous occasion in Hip Hop that would be documented on a VH1 show

He should try and get hold of that tape and put it as a skit on his next album or the beginning of his jump-off single. Then have some sick demented laugh and say something cheeky like "Teflon bruh, still pimpin shawteh. A-Town, squad up, Bankhead, Grand Hustle. Yo whats going on Patna" or something aimed at the dude that snitched. Would be a monumentous occasion in Hip Hop that would be documented on a VH1 show
Never gonna happen.