PS3 or Xbox 360

Rsonist

PS3 in the long term like it has been said but right now its air.If you are willing to play the waiting game when the good titles start being released then PS3 is you, if you want the best version of GTA and the best gaming experience right now then Xbox 360 is you.I have both consoles now so I'm Blesssssy. tongue.gif

is it worth getting a 40gb PS3 pre-owned?
whats the price?
£220/£240
if its a pre-owned you're looking for you can get a 40gb plus 2 decent games for 270 at gamestation.If you've got gift of the gab you can haggle. my boy got pro and cod4 even tho they're not applicable to the deal

AINT EVEN PLAYED THE XBOX YET.... BUT PS3 IS ME ALL DAY AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GTA IS GONNA BE BETTER ON XBOX
It's not gonna be better on XBox, it just has some extra content coming out for it if your interested in that.
Online wise it is easilly 'cause PSN is just sh*t.Offline its going to have extra content so i guess that makes it better overal, no?

Guest Mr. Estacado
PS3 in the long run mate.however, GTA will be better on the 360.
c/s
AINT EVEN PLAYED THE XBOX YET.... BUT PS3 IS ME ALL DAY AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GTA IS GONNA BE BETTER ON XBOX
It's not gonna be better on XBox, it just has some extra content coming out for it if your interested in that.
Online wise it is easilly 'cause PSN is just sh*t. = VOIDOffline its going to have extra content so i guess that makes it better overal, no?

Guest Mr. Estacado
VOID?!lmao you man have fun guessing whos online and not and whether they are playing the same game as you.
what are you talking about?you can see who's online on friendlists in-gamealso when you sign in you can see who's online and what they're playingand even still you're going on like it effects the gameplaywe're gonna be playing an online mode that's exactly the same as 360s gtaso you are trying to prove what exactly???live is slightly better then psn just for 1 thing,but that doesn't make psn sh*tchill out with them idiot comments in future

Slighty?!LMAOPSN is a f*ck*ng joke. Don't try come here and defend it 'cause it f*ck*ng pathetic. I rather they made so you had to pay for PSN so it would make it a WHOLE lot better.From time when you're in a game and you press the PS button and the only option it gives you is to quit game or turn off the console, you can't defend them things there.

Guest Mr. Estacado

you're just grabbing at straws now give up, your last two posts to redeem your arguement were pathetic.your original point = GTA will be sh*t because PSN is sh*t, still haven't given a valid reasonCOD4 was fine, we just didn't play online with yanks, going on like we were excluded from online play altogther. it was still f*ck*ng sick as i said beforeany 360 hypeman