Hatton v Mayweather II @ Wembley

Numero001

Hence, its not in the boxing room.

Ricky Hatton and Floyd Mayweather look set to renew their rivalry at Wembley in Spring 2009. The American, who is set to take on the Big Show at WrestleMania XXIV on Sunday night, is set for a rematch against 'The Golden Boy' Oscar de la Hoya first in September. If the two US fighters meet and Mayweather emerges victorious then a showdown with Hatton could be on the cards. Hatton is due to fight Mexican Juan Lazcano in Manchester on 24th May but a rematch with the Pretty Boy is being lined up in England next year. Mayeather brought an end to the 'Hitman's' undefeated record in Las Vegas at the turn of the year, but Hatton was fighting at welterweight rather than light-welter which suits his stature better. PlansAnd Richard Schaefer, the chief executive of Golden Boy promotions, has revealed that discussions over luring Mayweather to London have already begun. "It's very likely that Floyd will come over next spring. Floyd and his manager Al Hayman are very serious about it," said Schaefer. "The first fight was great and while Floyd would have to get past Oscar first, he knows that Ricky has talked about the referee. "He wants to show that he will repeat what happened the first time. That's his motivation. "Floyd realises that Hatton is the most beloved fighter in the world and for him to come over to Wembley Stadium is making history. "For Ricky it's about challenges and it's the same for Floyd. Fighting in front of 100,000 fans would be huge motivation for Floyd."
If it happens, thats me! Pointless fight but money spinner, so it'll run

bastard beat me too itima reach

hopefully this time, the england fans won't treat Hatton the same way they treat the England football team.Im still laughing at some of the comments now.29 year old hairdressers in Bristol = "Mayweathers got the money but Hattons got the heart"19 year old boys from Liverpool = "Maywethers never come up against someone like Hatton"44 year old builders from London = "my moneys on Hatton. Floyd looks scared"22 year old students who watch Sky Sports documentaries = "Maywethers hands are crumbing, he's lost his power"floydmayweatherjr-ko-rickyhatton.jpg

hopefully this time, the england fans won't treat Hatton the same way they treat the England football team.Im still laughing at some of the comments now.29 year old hairdressers in Bristol = "Mayweathers got the money but Hattons got the heart"19 year old boys from Liverpool = "Maywethers never come up against someone like Hatton"44 year old builders from London = "my moneys on Hatton. Floyd looks scared"22 year old students who watch Sky Sports documentaries = "Maywethers hands are crumbing, he's lost his power"floydmayweatherjr-ko-rickyhatton.jpg
laugh.gif:D :D Heard many of the sporting pundits say this.

Why Mayweather would want to give both Del la Hoya and Hatton rematches is beyond me. Wouldn't the people rather a showdown with Cotto?
He's just interested in money these days.Almost every boxing fan wants him to fight Cotto and then they won't really care who he fights, but up until he does people are always gonna question how good a champion he is.

Guest Medic
Why Mayweather would want to give both Del la Hoya and Hatton rematches is beyond me. Wouldn't the people rather a showdown with Cotto?
He's just interested in money these days.Almost every boxing fan wants him to fight Cotto and then they won't really care who he fights, but up until he does people are always gonna question how good a champion he is.
True. Id put my money on Cotto beating Floyd.

If i had gone to that first one i would have been pisssssed. Was such a sh*t boxing match after all the hype. Mayweather spent half the fight with his head so far down it looked like he was trying to bounce so hard that his knees hit his forehead. That dodging tactic is smart but so sh*t for people watching ruins the fight.

UNBELIEVABLEDNT GETME WRONG... FLOYD IS A GREAT BOXERBUT HES A f*ck*ng COWARDf*ck*ng FIGHT MIGUEL COTTO ALREADYHES RUNNING LIKE A PUSSSY .. FIGHTING WASHED UP BUMS (DE LA HOYA) AND 1 DIMENSIONAL BRAWLERS (HATTON) ...HE NEEDS 2 FIGHT COTTO MARGARITO CINTRON WILLIAMS ... NOT RICKY f*ck*ng HATTON
LOL @ you thinking Cotto really wants Floyd.