Im From North London where the Mandem Shower

Admin.

Raid on street in crime crackdownHundreds of police in riot gear_44519315_purge300.jpgHundreds of police officers in riot gear flooded the roadHundreds of police officers raided 19 premises on a London street as part of a crackdown on crime.Some 600 officers sealed off a stretch of Blackstock Road in north London to carry out the raid on Thursday.Surveillance revealed evidence of drug dealing, money laundering, the sale of stolen goods and a thriving trade in fake documents, police said.Earlier, a further 500 officers led co-ordinated dawn raids at 37 addresses across London. There were 35 arrests.Blackstock Road, on the borders of the London boroughs of Islington, Haringey and Hackney, is a popular shopping street.A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the massive operation was an attempt to make a "clean sweep" of criminality in the area.He said officers had already seized more than 300 stolen mobile phones from individuals and businesses in the area.The spokesman said: "There is no doubt that people know they can get rid of stolen goods in this particular road."That is why we are doing a clean sweep to clear it out."The operation involved officers from the Met, City of London Police, British Transport Police and the immigration service. +Teenager dies in street stabbingPolice officer at Stamford Hill with tape, 27 March 2008_44519666_stamfordhill_pa_203.jpgThe teenager died an hour after being foundA teenager who was found stabbed in the street has died.Officers found the victim, who is thought to be aged in his late teens, with serious injuries in Stamford Hill, north London, on Thursday morning.A Metropolitan Police spokesman said he was taken to a nearby hospital by ambulance but died about an hour later.Officers have cordoned off a section of Stamford Hill, near to the junction with Ravensdale Road, to allow experts to examine the area.Eyewitnesses said a body had been seen on the pavement close to the Turnpike Inn.Local cafe worker Ayla Cakirgoz, 47, said: "I looked out there and there was a black guy lying on the pavement."He was bleeding from his chest. They took off his jumper and it looked like they were trying to operate on him."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edmonton is the one though, becomming worst than Totty. confused3.gif
it is if i didnt like tottenham man id move therecome like a step up moving out the hood and all that

I was wondering why there was so much traffic arond Seven Sisters. I was on a 259 that took about 40 minutes to pass the Tesco's. All the buses were being diverted along Seven Sisters Road. It's only when I saw the BBC website I knew something happened in Stamford Hill. But the amount of people getting off buses was sick. Looked like they were walking to some festival or something,

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol @ ppl thinking that cos this sh*t happens in there part of london it some how makes them badmen
calm down farmboygo make a sacrifice for harvest
laugh.gif:D

Guest PennyTraitor
fo real man are getting duppied left right and center, shits getting serious now. summer 2008>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shootouts, the amount of man with strally's now even lickle yoot man. it's silly.
trust.