Im From North London where the Mandem Shower

Admin.

Hang tite the fellow North man thinking things have just got greezey because a cople man have died.come liv in Ponders End, pure working class London which the council has forgotten about because theres no stand out ethnic minority.Only now has rat alley been dealt with.
ponders was the onli place i ever got moved to__>>>>191
lmao ponders endf*ck outta hereany immigrant ends full of white hoesi remember when they were gnna give it a n9 postcde
Meet me at southbury station innit
why dont you come bounces roadmy yout

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang tite the fellow North man thinking things have just got greezey because a cople man have died.come liv in Ponders End, pure working class London which the council has forgotten about because theres no stand out ethnic minority.Only now has rat alley been dealt with.
lmao ponders endf*ck outta hereany immigrant ends full of white hoesi remember when they were gnna give it a n9 postcde
Id probably spud half of the man there then proceed to weigh ur face in sidewaysMY yout

Guest PennyTraitor
walk down that road bare arabs asking if u have phones n ipods to sell. made a lil change yh bare cafe coffee sippers.
i need to find more of these types of places tbh. ends is deadout for them but all these arabs and dat are on this stolen goods ting.

walk down that road bare arabs asking if u have phones n ipods to sell. made a lil change yh bare cafe coffee sippers.
i need to find more of these types of places tbh. ends is deadout for them but all these arabs and dat are on this stolen goods ting.
theres a few but theres no point unless u happen to stumble on somethin and ur near there. plus u wont get a good price seeing as its crawling with catsgumtree>>>>>>>>>depending on what ur getting rid of obviously. then again the potential for networking with them coffee sippers>>>>

*jumps into convo*

Galliard Road >>>>> ________

Guest Got Dat Cronik
lmao @ the e-beefturf wars and your pratically neighbors*hijacks thread and throws up E13 sign BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
u from plars???spuds my e nigga

where bounces road again. My cousin lives der