Sign in to follow this  
Snoop

Hell Date

Guest haze-e

Seen it.Some of them are funny. I watch one where she went out with some OCD clean freakish guy.

Who saw the episode where that guy thought he was in with a chance of bangin one lightie and her twin sisterthan he sees the twin sister is some fat bitchi could feel mans pain cos he thought he was gettin p*ssy after the filming stopped

It has its momentsThe one where the bre hooks up with some gurl and she plans a threesome with ehr sis and the sis his utterly butterly is the funniest..The one where that gurl is hollering at bare man on road is jokes as well. If I was the guy I woulda ducked form the moment she opens her door and theres some next guy in there arguing.

It has its momentsThe one where the bre hooks up with some gurl and she plans a threesome with ehr sis and the sis his utterly butterly is the funniest..The one where that gurl is hollering at bare man on road is jokes as well. If I was the guy I woulda ducked form the moment she opens her door and theres some next guy in there arguing.
the same females in both eps.the lighty was saying alot still

It has its momentsThe one where the bre hooks up with some gurl and she plans a threesome with ehr sis and the sis his utterly butterly is the funniest..
yeah thats the one i'm talking aboutyou could tell he was overly pissed when he realised it was all a set up

Trust me!

It has its momentsThe one where the bre hooks up with some gurl and she plans a threesome with ehr sis and the sis his utterly butterly is the funniest..
yeah thats the one i'm talking aboutyou could tell he was overly pissed when he realised it was all a set up
Yesur..You see the part man was sketching the tattoo on her chest.. That woulda got squeezed like tennis ball.she reminds me of aaliyah abit.

Guest Got Dat Cronik

AIRIT IS AIR1st time u watch it its koolit shud b a 1 off tingbut now its too repetetive

lol at the 1 where he spits water at her he was brave, dash sand in her weave an everyting she was a beast (pretty tho)

Guest Lemons

f*ck*ng terrible programme.I make a worse date then any of these tricks.

That college hill show looks better, but they need to show new eps, same with 106 & park
that college hill is meant to be live still, i remember watching a clip on youtube and seeing a fight.

Trust me!

Guest Mickey Kane

Who's seen any clips for College Hill: Atlanta...There's one BOOM ting on there called Ashley....

I think it generally is swag. The over the top clean guy was funny. I heard the threesome one is joke, but most are waste.The lightie chick Kiya would get piped for the rest of her existence.