Describe a VIP user in one sentance...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Guest Mickey Kane
Back to the topicPennytraitor = Character AssassinD.Brain = Character AssasinSmurF = Character AssassinThe member = Character AssassinCousin of sleep = Character AssassinSmaddy = Character AssassinSkyscrapper = Character AssassinBare others I can't remember = Character Assassins
goddaz: How I Catched Feelings
CAUGHT feelings....How he CAUGHT feelings...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topicPennytraitor = Character AssassinD.Brain = Character AssasinSmurF = Character AssassinThe member = Character AssassinCousin of sleep = Character AssassinSmaddy = Character AssassinSkyscrapper = Character AssassinBare others I can't remember = Character Assassins
Think it was part of the gag stillion

laugh.gif:D STOP!!! :D :D

Guest PennyTraitor
lol at it going over his head.

Surely after writing inbetween press CAPS LOCK and the first 'caught', you'd hope something ticked

Guest Mickey Kane
Surely after writing inbetween press CAPS LOCK and the first 'caught', you'd hope something ticked
This guy....Service has been restored obviously...

Guest SKYSCRAPER
You back to your usual Fresh Prince/LL Cool J/Axel Foley/Whoever-the-f*ck-you-said-on-your-blog-thing self now, yeah?

Guest Mickey Kane
You back to your usual Fresh Prince/LL Cool J/Axel Foley/Whoever-the-f*ck-you-said-on-your-blog-thing self now, yeah?
Axel Foley!!???LLMMAAAOOOOOOOO

Guest Vaseline
That bre that does the 'bad bitch of the day no' blah blah' - HOW MY LOVE OF BAD BITCHES LEAD ME TO DROWNING IN MYSELF.(Get it? If you don't let me know)
Don't get it G.

Guest PennyTraitor
That bre that does the 'bad bitch of the day no' blah blah' - HOW MY LOVE OF BAD BITCHES LEAD ME TO DROWNING IN MYSELF.(Get it? If you don't let me know)
Don't get it G.
lol.phale.