Describe a VIP user in one sentance...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at RsonistFrom time this is your boat don't say nothing568043469a3230600133b32ks1.jpgboat coming like an anemic jimmy hillbig the Rwd forum archives :D :D :D
f*ck OFF THATS RSONIST!
now u can see the pedo/rape lust in his eyes.
LMAOin before the FBI
:D :D You sure its him...
Yeah, taken 2 years ago when i was ill, hence the paleness.Who cares anyway, when the guy who originally posted it looks like this -bbe332c7ea033b48389c23ffc479258e.jpgHe cant say anythin....SMFH

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Lol at RsonistFrom time this is your boat don't say nothing568043469a3230600133b32ks1.jpgboat coming like an anemic jimmy hillbig the Rwd forum archives :D :D :D
f*ck OFF THATS RSONIST!
LMAOin before the FBI
Yeah, taken 2 years ago when i was ill, hence the paleness.Who cares anyway, when the guy who originally posted it looks like this -bbe332c7ea033b48389c23ffc479258e.jpgHe cant say anythin....SMFH
!?>!?!?? LSLDKLSDF

Guest Vaseline
f*ck OFF THATS RSONIST!
LMAOin before the FBI
!?>!?!?? LSLDKLSDF
f*ckin hell

f*ck OFF THATS RSONIST!
LMAOin before the FBI
!?>!?!?? LSLDKLSDF
f*ckin hell
LOLits quite obvious you deaded eachotherbut LMFAO at both pics

f*ck OFF THATS RSONIST!
LMAOin before the FBI
:D Lol at this dude, that bit in red defeats your feeble attempt, "looks like", how the f*ck you know what man looks? You tried and failed.You made a 90s kid error by upping you hench chin on the net.You know you lost when you get Plainfaced/Palefaced with your own boat.568043469a3230600133b32ks1.jpg

Back to the topicPennytraitor = Character AssassinD.Brain = Character AssasinSmurF = Character AssassinThe member = Character AssassinCousin of sleep = Character AssassinSmaddy = Character AssassinSkyscrapper = Character AssassinBare others I can't remember = Character Assassins
goddaz: How I Catched Feelings
LOOOL :D

Guest LOGers
Scorpzz = 'A Barrel Full Of Masks'NoB = 'Sugar & Spice & Thick Girls = Thrice'Goddaz = 'Stop! .. Gwummur Time!'Jodie = 'L . O ummmm L'
Sig.
Yeah that was a good one still.This thread was too much. Properly busting a gut laughing.