Sign in to follow this  
n/a

guys who should jus call it a day

Giggs is still a sick player.TBH, if I was a baller, I would never want to retire, I'd play on at any level I could...It's not really ruining your legacy if you're still a model professional really IMO, like Sheringham. But if you turn into a bumbling idiot like Gazza and Merson did at lower leagues, it is.

Figo - retiring after the euros i thinkdion dublin - mans hitting 40
Who made Savage cry? Who made Savage cry?DION DUBLIN DION DUBLINHe made Savage cry!_38906833_dublin_savage300.jpg

Harry Kewell - just got a groin injury again. and im actually being serious. Mans made of glass

giggs never been a genius, he was sick thoi cringe when i see his name on the team sheet sameway i do with oshea an used to with p dot nevillethats when u know your career is sad

That black defender who plays for Derby.Putting black players back 50 years with the sh*t he does.
thus guy is worse than bramblehe is the the shittest player i have seen in my life

Moore? lmao is that the brea who jumped on his own player and then the other team went on to score ahah

Patrick Vieira, not what he once was.
He can still do it. Played sick againt Palermo the other day but way past his bestlol @ thinking he should retire though

Harry Kewell - just got a groin injury again. and im actually being serious. Mans made of glass
Mos def. When he was at Leeds he was sick but now...

Guest Tronics

Harry KewellTitus BrambleLjunberg (spelling?)OwenDidaGiggsScholesSilvestreSahaDarren MooreLeacockKuyt

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Kieron Dyer
c/s. such a waste of a potentially top draw player.