Beyonce's new sound... "Beautiful Nightmare"

TF S4DK

Guest Mickey Kane

R'n'B come like Disco right now...Black music needs to come out of the 80's and recycle the 90's already...Lloyd has kinda started with his new track 'Girls Around The World'. f*ckin' sick song...

From Beyonce..."Yesterday, ‘Beautiful Nightmare,’ a demo I’ve been working on for possible inclusion on my next album, leaked on some websites. I want to thank all my fans for the positive response to the song, but I want to tell you that this is just a work in progress.It is not my time to put out new music. If you really want to hear some really great music now, you have to support my girls Kelly, Michelle and my sister Solange. Kelly just re-released her album digitally in the US, so check out Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe. Michelle is about to put out the first single, ‘We Break The Dawn,’ from her album and Solange’s single, ‘I Decided,’ is already one of my favorites.”Her legal team are killing the links...

R'n'B come like Disco right now...Black music needs to come out of the 80's and recycle the 90's already...Lloyd has kinda started with his new track 'Girls Around The World'. f*ckin' sick song...
in a way its incorporating both already, with the new jack swing beat added to the 80's synths. @young money : http://www.prefixmag.com/media/usher/love-in-the-club/17100/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I swear Timbo's meant to be doing her new album. This sounds like Danja thoI think its fair to say she's lost for inspiration. I can see this growing though
Grown. They played it quite a bit in Jamaica. Ok they played it at every party but tune is kinda big still. Not sure about her voice though, think it may be a tad to forced/powerful.What I dont undertstand is why they keep coming up with these new styles for Beyonce like they cant give her some good writers and producers in the RnB world and just make a solid RnB album. She's not Rihanna, someone who I think needs to have all these gimmicks to sell 'cause she lacks in every other department. Beyonce can sing. All they're doing, to me, is lowering her stock value by putting her in the same box as everyone else