Sign in to follow this  
Hmmm

David Villa....

Theres already a thread containing it, but it's that good a goal and he has such a good last name I'm gonna let this one go...
laugh.gif

With his weak foot aswell i was goin mad when that went in. That goal >>> the whole shitty england france game hence me watching the whole spain game and only the first half o england 1

Theres already a thread containing it, but it's that good a goal and he has such a good last name I'm gonna let this one go...
laugh.gif
mans talkin like hes doin me a favour lol, if u lock it my life goes on uno star...nuff f*ckin internet rentacops

laugh.gif
mans talkin like hes doin me a favour lol, if u lock it my life goes on uno star...nuff f*ckin internet rentacops
was more expressing my appreciation of the goal that it deserves two mentions actually STAR.

always heard good things about him at Zaragoza but never really took notice of him till he went to Valencia and realised what a good player he is.i think tjhis could be the season where he moves esp. if Valencia dont get into the Uefa Cup.

:D
lmao

Please let him come Prem.Would love to see him at (realistically) United, Liverpool or ArsenalImagine him at United with Rooney feeding him balls (no homo), Liverpool alongside countryman Torres or at Arsenal being the cutting edge to their play.

Villa at Liverpool alongside Torres = The best striking partnership in the history of football.If he does come Prem he will come to Us. The Spanish connection is too much

Villa at Liverpool alongside Torres = The best striking partnership in the history of football.If he does come Prem he will come to Us. The Spanish connection is too much
if that happens, boyi dont even want to think what it would do to defences

If Villa wants to win another championship medal, then old trafford's his best destination

Guest Mickey Kane

*Imagines Villa & RVP or Adebayor upfront*f*ckin' ell...

Guest Mickey Kane
If Villa wants to win another championship medal, then old trafford's his best destination
*falls for the bait bareface*No reason why can't do that at Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or United.

I have actually had dreams about Villa (no homo) wanting to come the Prem, Chelsea and United 'not needing him'Rafa wanting to play 4-5-1 so not being able to guarentee him a starting slotWenger refusing to pay £20mil for someoneSpurs not needing himand Villa thinking "well, i do like to be the main man, who else is left""Aston Villa? The tabloids could certainly make up some witty headlines if i joined them and fired them into the champions league..."*drools*Before MON thinks "I dont like his attitude, where's Kevin Davies' phone number..."

Any domestic team who pay refs to win.

I have actually had dreams about Villa (no homo) wanting to come the Prem, Chelsea and United 'not needing him'Rafa wanting to play 4-5-1 so not being able to guarentee him a starting slotWenger refusing to pay £20mil for someoneSpurs not needing himand Villa thinking "well, i do like to be the main man, who else is left""Aston Villa? The tabloids could certainly make up some witty headlines if i joined them and fired them into the champions league..."*drools*Before MON thinks "I dont like his attitude, where's Kevin Davies' phone number..."
I would be more than happy to see Villa at VillaThen swap Carson,Crouch and Riise plus £35million (because those players are worth £1million max)Dunno the feeder club :D