David Villa....

Hmmm

Theres already a thread containing it, but it's that good a goal and he has such a good last name I'm gonna let this one go...
laugh.gif
mans talkin like hes doin me a favour lol, if u lock it my life goes on uno star...nuff f*ckin internet rentacops
was more expressing my appreciation of the goal that it deserves two mentions actually STAR.

always heard good things about him at Zaragoza but never really took notice of him till he went to Valencia and realised what a good player he is.i think tjhis could be the season where he moves esp. if Valencia dont get into the Uefa Cup.

Guest Mickey Kane
If Villa wants to win another championship medal, then old trafford's his best destination
*falls for the bait bareface*No reason why can't do that at Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or United.

I have actually had dreams about Villa (no homo) wanting to come the Prem, Chelsea and United 'not needing him'Rafa wanting to play 4-5-1 so not being able to guarentee him a starting slotWenger refusing to pay £20mil for someoneSpurs not needing himand Villa thinking "well, i do like to be the main man, who else is left""Aston Villa? The tabloids could certainly make up some witty headlines if i joined them and fired them into the champions league..."*drools*Before MON thinks "I dont like his attitude, where's Kevin Davies' phone number..."

I have actually had dreams about Villa (no homo) wanting to come the Prem, Chelsea and United 'not needing him'Rafa wanting to play 4-5-1 so not being able to guarentee him a starting slotWenger refusing to pay £20mil for someoneSpurs not needing himand Villa thinking "well, i do like to be the main man, who else is left""Aston Villa? The tabloids could certainly make up some witty headlines if i joined them and fired them into the champions league..."*drools*Before MON thinks "I dont like his attitude, where's Kevin Davies' phone number..."
I would be more than happy to see Villa at VillaThen swap Carson,Crouch and Riise plus £35million (because those players are worth £1million max)Dunno the feeder club :D