Sign in to follow this  
kurious

can any1 help me

i need 2 know if there is anyway i can get a bigger calf muscleany excersises or wat not because iv seen loads of gym guys that hav had 2 have implants, so i feel like theres no hopebasically my calfs are really disproportionate to my thighs and its really bothering mei actually think its an overlooked disability because sumtimes it feels like they cant even carry my weight and even when i loose weight 2 get in proportion with them, they just get skinnieranything i can do?

there are some machines where you stand your toes on a step, and there are pads on your shoulders.and you push the weight up, using your claves. they are pretty effectivejust try it stading on a step, with weights in your hand, that might do the trick.the best one ive used at was at my old gym, where u sat on a seat and a bar come over your knee, and you pushed against it by lifting and lowering your heels

Guest M12 Part 2

a lot of black people have naturally small calves anwyay. and the thing with calves is they only respond to HEAVY weight. id say your better of slimming your thighs or just allowing it. growing a set of calves aint suttin you can do easily

so ur saying theres no point i dont think u no how dire the situation is plus when i slim my thighs, my calves get even more margalcfebd1f8c1a1cebf8a3a94vx9.jpg

Guest Smokey

It aint your calves that are marga it's the rest of your lower leg.Aint much you can do about that

I thought you were exaggerating but daaaayum yeah they're skinny. I swear you got a fat ass aswell..how do you manage to stand up?

yh thats what im saying its blatantly a disabilitysometimes it feels like my ankles will shatter i repeat, thighs do not go on their own, the bottom bit ducks out 2

Guest M12 Part 2
All i know is Callanetics >>>Revolutionary.
calisthenics? :D

Guest lofa

See, Meta knows.Callanetics founded by Callan Pinckney, i have the old skool videotape workout. Revolutionary i tell you.

Guest M12 Part 2
See, Meta knows.Callanetics founded by Callan Pinckney, i have the old skool videotape workout. Revolutionary i tell you.
i got owned still. bigup up u 4 the knowledge. lemme read up on this stuff and see if there's anything that could benefit me.

Guest lofa

At first i thought it was some any old skool 80s version of unrefined yoga. It's not.Try it out for 10 hours and then make your decision. If you decide it's not for you, do the stretches at least.

increase your overall bodyweight,they will get bigger(have seen a fat person with small calfs)also do Good mornings & Straight-leg Deadlift.

Guest Eduardo
so ur saying theres no point i dont think u no how dire the situation is plus when i slim my thighs, my calves get even more margalcfebd1f8c1a1cebf8a3a94vx9.jpg
Swear you're anorexic below your thighs.

(This thread title fitted in most appropiate..)How to increase strength.I want to increase the strength of my arms but i DO NOT want them muscly, how do i go about this?Thanks in advance.