is creatine safe

J89

Guest M12 Part 2
U WIL HOLD BARE WATER THO AND LOOK BLOATEDI WONT TAKE IT 4 THAT REASON
people said this to me 1st time i took creatine. they were like all that weight is gonna come off as soon as you stop taking it and your gonna go back to the same strength.in actual fact i kept about 80% of my size and held the same strength level. the only difference i noticed was that i didnt recover as fast. on creatine i could bench to complete failure, have a shake go to bed and the next day i'd have energy and no soreness. if i wanted to i could go in and do the same workout again. its for this reason i am looking forward to my next creatine cycle. if it was anything like the 1st shits gonna get scary real fast.creatine is 1 of those things you have to try for yourself. different people respond differently to it. ive heard people say they got cramps from it and some say they didnt notice any differnce in size or strength. for me it was f*ck*ng sick. im looking to do 1 or 2 more cycles before 2008 is out. and then ill start f*ck*ng CEE or some Noxplode type supps.p.s it made me piss loads. i was literally going to the toilet 7 or 8 times a day. and i mean bursting. them ones you cant hold in.

its safe, i used it time ago i didnt have any bad effects, cant remember how much it helped me cos i didnt train that often. now that i do, i use Noxplode..for exploding veins lol. CEE (creatine ethyl esters) are very good too, along with noxplode these r more advanced types of creatine devt