Quick question regarding lost qualfication certificates

LuLu

ok heres the thing, i got a phone call today from an aviation company saying that they would like to give me an interview for a job at an airport, if i got this job yet again i would be moving to somewhere completely new but it could change my life in many ways . However they need copys of my qualification certificates but i never went back to record of achievement night to pick my gcse certificate up and ive lost the small certificate which you receive on exam result day, so how do i go about getting a copy of them ? do i have to contact my old secondary school ,do you reckon they would still have the copy ?ive got my college qualification certificates and all the other information that they have required to see though.

i had the small certificate thing you receive on exam result day, however ive lost that but i remember when people went back to collect them on record of achievement night and there they received their results again but on another certificate.looks like il be ringing my old secondary school up 2moro and enquiring about this.

my school gives copies for free STILLIOSwell, according to my mate anywayi aint been backlulu, where are you moving to?
would be moving somewhere new if i was to get this job , you see im still in the process of trying sort my life out at the mo, figuring out which direction i should go etc

Why would you throw sh*t like that in the bin? (no pun) lOl.Anyways, i'm doing my A levels now and i did my GCSE's like last year, never went to the achievement night thing...so the school may still have it.I hear they only hold on to them for a couple months though.Might go back after the holidays to get mine anyway.

Why would you throw sh*t like that in the bin? (no pun) lOl.Anyways, i'm doing my A levels now and i did my GCSE's like last year, never went to the achievement night thing...so the school may still have it.I hear they only hold on to them for a couple months though.Might go back after the holidays to get mine anyway.
cos they were sh*t results...............nah actually they were not to bad, bs, cs and a few ds :D the courses i did at college were specifically about aviation with a bit of TnT throw into it. got distinction and merits in them so hopefully that will reflect better than my GCSE results. Plus the fact i did work experience with the immigration department at the airport may also work to my advantage.im gonna go on the exam board website and find a contact number to ring.

there is so much information apart from the qualifications that i have to send off, its unreal.i will just have to email or ring them explaining that im in the process of hunting down the gcses results.

there is so much information apart from the qualifications that i have to send off, its unreal.i will just have to email or ring them explaining that im in the process of hunting down the gcses results.
TRANSLATION to them: You're in the process of hunting down some forgeries, next thing they'll say,don't worry about it...We'll get back to you.

it may only be an airport job but i guess for security reasons they have to check people's Cvs very throughly and make sure every detail on there is accurate ....... i dunno, thats the only reason i can think of anyway.anyhow thanks for your input people.

TRANSLATION to them: You're in the process of hunting down some forgeries, next thing they'll say,don't worry about it...We'll get back to you.
u know i was thinking that a couple of days ago as i emailed them saying i would have to contact the exam board and they didnt reply to my email :D However, today i got a letter through the post giving me an address of their head office to send off all my documents to but it didnt state that i would have to send my gcses off, so i dunno, guess il just have to ring them up and find out what exact qualifications they need from me.but tbh i dont really fancy movin to middlesex so i may scrap this idea all togther