THE COMPROMISE PARTY- PROPOSED LEGISLATION

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

THERE IS NO DENYING THAT CARIBBEAN AFRICAN BOYS ARE UNDERACHIEVING IN SCHOOLS. MANY DO NOT EVEN LEAVE WITH THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS. IT IS MY PROPOSAL TO CHANGE THIS AS IT TIES IN WITH ALL THE GUN CRIME AND KNIFE CRIME AMONGST THE BLACK COMMUNITY WE HAVE SEEN LATELY.NEGLECT OF SCHOOL AND EDUCATION IS WHAT BREEDS VIOLENCE AND GANG VIOLENCE ON THE STREETS. WE RARELY SEE EDUCATED PEOPLE INVOLVED IN GANG RELATED ACTIVITIES.MATHS ,SCIENCE AND ENGLISH ARE THE CORE SUBJECTS WHICH WE WILL PROPOSE TO FOCUS ON SINCE THESE ARE THE MAIN SUBJECTS. EQUALITY AND COMPROMISE IS THE KEY. WE DO NOT WANT TO DIVIDE THE POPULATION BUT ALLOW THE ONES WITH POTENTIAL TO PROSPER AND THE ONES WITH LESS POTENTIAL TO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND. I WOULD LIKE YOUR HONEST VIEWS ON WHY THEY ARE UNDERACHIEVING? IS IT LACK OF PARENTAL CONTROL? INHERENT DIFFERENCES? I PROPOSE FURTHER, THAT GCSES SHOULD BE TAKEN AND A LEVELS COMPULSORY BEFORE THE AGE OF 16. MORE SKILLS BASED COURSES WILL REPLACE THE CURRENT SYLLABUS WHICH IS ONY BASED ON THEORY AND NOT APPLICATION. OUR ECONOMY IS DEPENDANT ON HOW EDUCATED OUR POPULATION IS AND THUS WE SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE ONES AT THE BOTTOM SUCH AS THE BLACK COMMUNITY.PLEASE POST YOUR VIEWS.

Guest Sean Ash
You got no qualifications yourself you loser.
SO? DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULD BE MARGINALISED AND PREVENTED FROM CLIMBING THE SOCIAL LADDER? I AM AGAINST THIS AND THIS IS MY POINT. WE WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH INEQUALITY TO EXIST WITHIN OUR SOCIETY.

Lol like Blacks are the only underachievers, your white and haven't got a C grade to your name.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Ok,I have no clue yeah?I wanna see your faces when you see me out there making changes.Nuff said, not saying nothing more.
YOU LIED TO US, ASHMAN.HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE LYING ALREADY?

Guest PennyTraitor

thing is because of WHO he is no ones listening to his point..lack of education in ALL races is an issue that CAN lead to unsociable behaviour. we all know that.

Ashman you will never make it in politics as you've posted too much sh*t on this forum that will come back to haunt you. Think bout it even if you ever did manage to reach the high ranks in politics Swiftie will be offered a hefty sum of cash to bring up all your archived posts and you will be EXPOSED FRONT PAGE NEWS OF THE f*ck*ng WORLD.This is what you get for posting your boat on the internet.

Ashman you will never make it in politics as you've posted too much sh*t on this forum that will come back to haunt you. Think bout it even if you ever did manage to reach the high ranks in politics Swiftie will be offered a hefty sum of cash to bring up all your archived posts and you will be EXPOSED FRONT PAGE NEWS OF THE f*ck*ng WORLD.This is what you get for posting your boat on the internet.
LOL @ you thinking the faggot was bright enough to think about that. :D

LOL @ you thinking the faggot was bright enough to think about that. :D
I know hence why I pointed it out to him...

White working class boys failing GCSE data on pupils receiving free school meals has been released Government figures show only 15% of white working class boys in England got five good GCSEs including maths and English last year. Among white boys from more affluent homes - 45% achieved that level of qualification. Poorer pupils from Indian and Chinese backgrounds fared much better - with 36% and 52% making that grade respectively. Ministers say they are narrowing the gap between affluent and poorer pupils. The national average for all pupils in England achieving five good GCSEs including English and maths (A* to C) was 46% last year. 'Shocking' Liberal Democrat spokesman David Laws said: "We should be ashamed to live in a country where there is such a huge gap between rich and poor children. "To have 85% of white boys from poor families failing to achieve five good GCSEs including English and maths is truly shocking. "The government has failed to tackle the chasm that exists between the opportunities of most of the poorest and the richest in our society. "We need a massive targeted increase in funding for deprived young people, to allow more catch-up classes and additional support to give every child a chance." Shadow children’s secretary Michael Gove said: “The government's failure to improve standards in education has hit the poorest hardest. We need a school system that allows bright children to succeed regardless of their economic background. “We can only achieve this by focusing on the basics like getting all children reading after two years of primary school. Instead we still have a system where the achievement gap between rich and poor pupils grows as they progress through their school careers.” GSCE performance data released by the government in November did not include details of pupils receiving free school meals - an indicator of poverty. Those details have now been published. Schools Minister Jim Knight said: “Closing the attainment gap in education remains a top priority, and we have made encouraging recent progress. "There has been good news on our efforts to address social mobility, with pupils eligible for free school meals improving faster than average. "Between 2003 and 2007, pupils eligible for free school meals who achieved 5 good GCSEs rose 11.1 percentage points from 24.4% to 35.5%. For non-free school meals pupils, the increase was 7.6 percentage points, from 55.2% to 62.8%. "Alongside pupils on free school meals, previously disadvantaged groups are also doing better. Over the last four years, black pupils have made the biggest improvement, at almost twice the national average." Policies had been introduced to try to help underachieving boys, he said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/7220683.stmSomething similar was reported in the Metro today but I cant find it on their site but I think it was on page 15.

Guest Sean Ash
What is your evidence Ash to back what you say?
I see you are unable to back what you say.You have failed in politics at the first hurdle.
I did not start this topic.When the one person of many who did logs in, I am sure you will get your answer.