Sign in to follow this  
J89

My new gym partner

Guest haze-e
ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest PennyTraitor

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

CHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTHE WAY I WOULD BENCH PRESS THAT p*ssy I WOULD LEAVE KNOTS IN HER SUGAR WALLS FOR YEARSTHE THIGHS ARE OVER SERIOUSTHE ENTIRE THICKNESSHO MY DAYSNO DOMMLE AT ALL WITH HER

YEAH RIGHTGET THE f*ck OUT!!!!IMAGINE HER DOING THEM MOVES RIGHT THERE WHEN SHES ON TOP OF YOU*BOOKS TICKET*SEE YA LATER LOOOOOSERS HAHAHAHAHA

YEAH RIGHTGET THE f*ck OUT!!!!IMAGINE HER DOING THEM MOVES RIGHT THERE WHEN SHES ON TOP OF YOU*BOOKS TICKET*SEE YA LATER LOOOOOSERS HAHAHAHAHA
Your not welcome in this thread, you have a gay cowboy in your avi.bai

lol you only just found out who he islike to say if I had a picture of scarface in my avi you would say the same thing just coz Al pacino played a chi chi man in a film he won an oscar in :D The joker is a BADMAN watch the film then talkR.I.P still

lol you only just found out who he islike to say if I had a picture of scarface in my avi you would say the same thing just coz Al pacino played a chi chi man in a film he won an oscar in :D The joker is a BADMAN watch the film then talkR.I.P still
U mad son?f*ck outta here

Guest PennyTraitor
If u look at the reated vids section there's more of her
been on that for a while fam.lol

lol from day you got gym goon in your 'squad' you phailed about tryna send*leaves thread and takes goku's gym bitch with him*

lol from day you got gym goon in your 'squad' you phailed about tryna send*leaves thread and takes goku's gym bitch with him*
gym goon>>>>>>>youBRB benching 80kg with my new gym partner bitch while you bench 2kg pink dumbbells.