My new gym partner

J89

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTHE WAY I WOULD BENCH PRESS THAT p*ssy I WOULD LEAVE KNOTS IN HER SUGAR WALLS FOR YEARSTHE THIGHS ARE OVER SERIOUSTHE ENTIRE THICKNESSHO MY DAYSNO DOMMLE AT ALL WITH HER

YEAH RIGHTGET THE f*ck OUT!!!!IMAGINE HER DOING THEM MOVES RIGHT THERE WHEN SHES ON TOP OF YOU*BOOKS TICKET*SEE YA LATER LOOOOOSERS HAHAHAHAHA
Your not welcome in this thread, you have a gay cowboy in your avi.bai
lol you only just found out who he islike to say if I had a picture of scarface in my avi you would say the same thing just coz Al pacino played a chi chi man in a film he won an oscar in :D The joker is a BADMAN watch the film then talkR.I.P still

YEAH RIGHTGET THE f*ck OUT!!!!IMAGINE HER DOING THEM MOVES RIGHT THERE WHEN SHES ON TOP OF YOU*BOOKS TICKET*SEE YA LATER LOOOOOSERS HAHAHAHAHA
lol you only just found out who he islike to say if I had a picture of scarface in my avi you would say the same thing just coz Al pacino played a chi chi man in a film he won an oscar in :D The joker is a BADMAN watch the film then talkR.I.P still
U mad son?f*ck outta here

lol from day you got gym goon in your 'squad' you phailed about tryna send*leaves thread and takes goku's gym bitch with him*

lol from day you got gym goon in your 'squad' you phailed about tryna send*leaves thread and takes goku's gym bitch with him*
gym goon>>>>>>>youBRB benching 80kg with my new gym partner bitch while you bench 2kg pink dumbbells.