SNEAKIN IN

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Guest Got Dat Cronik

TO A BITHCES YARDHAV U MAN DONE IT B4?WEN HER FAM R THEREHAV U BEEN CLOKDWOT DID U DO IF U GOT CLOKD??IM PLANIN ON SNEAKIN IN2 SUM BITCHES YARD 2MO NIGHTSHES BARE ON ITBUT SHE HAS 3 BRUDDAS N A DADBIT RISKYBUT THE SEXIN WILL B ALOTALSO HOW CAN U HAV QUITE SEX?? ITS NOT POSSIBLE IT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't care if her familys there.i'll just roll up to her drum like samuel:-35mjeat.gif
LMAO
:DOne a completely different note....just watching BET and I see the guy that plays Stringer Bell in 'The Wire' is from London, man's reppin ...just thought I'd throw that in randomly into a topic.

don't care if her familys there.i'll just roll up to her drum like samuel:-35mjeat.gif
LMAO
:DOne a completely different note....just watching BET and I see the guy that plays Stringer Bell in 'The Wire' is from London, man's reppin ...just thought I'd throw that in randomly into a topic.
Yeah, Idris Elba is a badman. Making serious moves out in the US.I took a girl home from one house party one time at like 3 in the morning from Kentish Town to North Finchley. She got changed, made me a drink, and as I was abou to leave her mumsie came back. I had to hide behind the girl's bedroom door for about 20 minutes when she all of a sudden said go. If you saw the way I leapt down those stairs and out fo the hosue you would have recommend I do the olympics.Another time it was a ting of I walked in casually, but I had to sneek out quickly. The grandma saw me, but you know old people, they are believed to be losing their mind and sanity.

Guest PennyTraitor
LMAO
f*ckin shocked the f*ck out of me when i first heard him speak in his normal voice. proper sounds from the ends.

LMAO
f*ckin shocked the f*ck out of me when i first heard him speak in his normal voice. proper sounds from the ends.
He got his own youtube account lol

Guest Got Dat Cronik
ive done it but its not all thatmuch better just getting the girl 2 come round yours innitbareface
my yard is liklmumsie n sista will b home tmobut dis ting has a tight pum aswellso i no she will b screamin wen i giv her dikbut o well im gona risk itshes asian aswellher fam wud go raggo if they clok me

Guest PennyTraitor
ive done it but its not all thatmuch better just getting the girl 2 come round yours innitbareface
my yard is liklmumsie n sista will b home tmobut dis ting has a tight pum aswellso i no she will b screamin wen i giv her dikbut o well im gona risk itshes asian aswellher fam wud go raggo if they clok me
LOL f*ck RIGHT OFF.honour killing is u.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
init doemy boys told me not to gobut i aint gona let some stanis dikblok me ting is i wana bun wid her afterbut the smell cant seap outta the room can it?

Guest SKYSCRAPER
init doemy boys told me not to gobut i aint gona let some stanis dikblok me ting is i wana bun wid her afterbut the smell cant seap outta the room can it?
:D HOLY sh*t!I'M DYING!

Guest Got Dat Cronik

it wud b worse if she was jamodem man shoot u for stepin on there crepimagine if u lashd der daughteranyway even if her bruddas clokthey r quiete skinny (no superman) i cud take embut i no how asians draw for a weapon wen they fight