Guest Got Dat Cronik

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Curry smell will over power the weed your safe on that note
LMFAOSad part is, it's probably true.BTW Cronik, trust me they might not look hard, but they got little weapon storages.Reach for one and you're gone mate.
r u asian?

ive done it but its not all thatmuch better just getting the girl 2 come round yours innitbareface
my yard is liklmumsie n sista will b home tmobut dis ting has a tight pum aswellso i no she will b screamin wen i giv her dikbut o well im gona risk itshes asian aswellher fam wud go raggo if they clok me
LOL f*ck RIGHT OFF.honour killing is u.
init doemy boys told me not to gobut i aint gona let some stanis dikblok me ting is i wana bun wid her afterbut the smell cant seap outta the room can it?
:D

them asians got bare cousins n stuff, u mite even have to step over a few people to get to her bedroom.
HAAAHAHAAAAAYour nuts i wouldn't even risk it from time u said they were asian not a good look, aint u got fam who would loww you 15 mins in there drum

This used to be me and my ex, either round mine or round hers.Used to be f*ckry hinding under beds or in her loftround mine she would just hide underneath the sheetsused to be kinda joke my mum would come in to drop me some OJ in the morning and she would be under the covers fully naked and my mum didn't have a clue. once i had my mum dad and sister all in the room as she lay there naked my advice is, make sure you don't have a cough and make sure you have nowhere to go afterwards cos you could end up stuck there for quite a whilesex loud = turn the music on if she has a lock in her door if not just be quiet

don't care if her familys there.i'll just roll up to her drum like samuel:-35mjeat.gif
Yeh and then get shot 3 seconds later....like he does.Scorrpz its from Jungle Fever
oh yh, i was gna say 'crooklyn' knew it was a spike lee film. yh samuels da crack head n he try ask for money. sick film#i've got jungle fever, shes got jungle fever, we've got jungle fever, were in love. Shes gone black-boy crazy, Ive gone white-girl hazy#

Guest M12 Part 2
lol and you know Asians got bare cricket bats.
asdasdlk,sa#[kdsasd;da's;/d'/xa/sa#ccas/#/s#ad#dsa/#dsaso many quotables in this thread and that is number 1

Guest Vaseline

Hadnt read the topic, ASIAN?Blud, forget it.THE MOTHER ALONE SHOULD BE A THREATNO p*ssy BUT 3 BROTHERSYOU KNO THEY GT WEAPONSEVEN ONE OF THEIR RELIGOIS OBJECTS IS A SHANK (IF THEY ARE SIKH)

LMFAO x LMFAOIts a park ting for you.I've done the sneaking about before (jumping from balconies when you got ball next day is not nice), I'm too old and lazy to be sneaking around now. I'm either in or not, I'll say "Hi" to mum, dad or siblings then go to the room. f*ck breathing in dust because I'm under a bed.

Guest PennyTraitor
LMFAO x LMFAOIts a park ting for you.I've done the sneaking about before (jumping from balconies when you got ball next day is not nice), I'm too old and lazy to be sneaking around now. I'm either in or not, I'll say "Hi" to mum, dad or siblings then go to the room. f*ck breathing in dust because I'm under a bed.
get me, ima big rassclaft man. how am i gonna b under beds breathing dustmites.

dont bun in the yard lolthe sex is enuff of a riskinfactbuy a pellet gunafter the sexwalk out the houseanyone says anythinglift up ur tshirt and flash the tingthen walk out camlychances are they will be shook after all the stuff on the news about black kids shooting peoplebetter duss quickly afterwards tho