Sign in to follow this  
Matholomew

did that ikandy topic get deleted?

fromearlier today there was a tpic called FAO iKandy that sean ash done. its gone? instead of maybe being locked?y dont all topics that get locked get dleted instead like this one?or did she request it to get deleted?

Guest haze-e

Give her some space man jeez. Shes choong and whatnot but come on now. Let her breathe.

Guest PennyTraitor

i deleted it.llow this fam, its not healthy.shes not even above 2.0 out of ten anyway.let her live her life.

Guest Radio

She actually said she thinks she's a 9/10 way back when.Lol @ that.

Guest PennyTraitor

na seriously llow this again. come like spamthis guy comin like some love sick puppy tryna hump her skinny legs.llow it

Guest The Member

u man are famishedi think its time u lot actually left your computersand saw female irl

na seriously llow this again. come like spamthis guy comin like some love sick puppy tryna hump her skinny legs.llow it
tbh just wnated to know.plus my actual grlfirend is hotter than her neway.the topic aint bout the girl .ALL I ASKED WAS why it got dleted instead of just locked. WHICH NO1 is answering?

Guest Radio
no she didnt...
She did fam, search the thread about rating yourself out of 10. She said shes a 9 and bare mans wanted ehr to post up pics but she dint.

no she didnt...
She did fam, search the thread about rating yourself out of 10. She said shes a 9 and bare mans wanted ehr to post up pics but she dint.
lol see matt what you doneSMH

Guest PennyTraitor
tbh just wnated to know.plus my actual grlfirend is hotter than her neway.the topic aint bout the girl .ALL I ASKED WAS why it got dleted instead of just locked. WHICH NO1 is answering?
i told u, moved it to the mods room.and she did say shes 9/10which isnt relevant. certain man would beg to lick her p*ssy behind closed doors.

and why do some get deleted and not locked>?i dont get it.if soemthing is going to get locked and not able to post in it again whats the point in having it on the baord surely it should get deleted still.