Oh yeah I nearly forgot Max B got shot last night...

TF S4DK

Last night, I got word that Max B had been attacked at a used car dealership in Queens and targeted for a diamond-studded watch.This morning, birdie hit me to say that Max B had been shot.This afternoon, an insider assured me that Max was “ok,” and that he had no comment about the possibility that he was shot. However, Max did insist that he was not robbed.Early this evening, a woman who introduced herself as Max B’s publicist, reached out to clarify that Max B was indeed shot, and was apparently, in critical condition.Joli Adore says her client, Max, was shot twice last night. Once in the arm, once in the side. And that he fled the scene, sought medical attention but then opted to go home, rather than stay in a hospital. She emphasized the fact that he is currently in critical condition (which doesn’t seem safe or sterile). When I asked if the shooting was related to those earlier attack reports, Max (via Joli) said that the incident happened in Long Island, not Queens, and again denied that he was robbed. Max did want to assure his fans that he is alive and said, “look out for Domain Pain, the mixtape.”The whole situation still seems pretty murky, given that there are conflicting accounts about the altercation. Not to mention, how can you be in critical condition…at the crib? That’s downright deadly!But, for better or more likely for worse, I think we’ll be hearing/seeing more on this situation soon.

Guest Smell Of Death

lmfao black people crack me upalways tryna portray some superman tiphow many times did they say he didnt get robbed?n y cnt dude jus stay at hospital lol

Despite conflicting reports posted on the Internet, former Jim Jones affiliate Max B has confirmed with SOHH that he was indeed shot. In this SOHH exclusive, the Harlem rapper and his publicist Joli Oshay phoned in to set the record straight."Let the people know that I got hit yesterday (Mar. 27)," Max told SOHH. "They tried to move on me and I got up out of there. They lightly hit me. It was a little extra, but you know I'm here."Max's publicist, Oshay said the rapper was shot once in the arm and on his side and is currently recovering from his wounds. He is not in critical condition despite earlier reports.Rumors have hit the net about Max B being attacked at a used car dealership in Long Island and that he was targeted for his diamond-studded watch. Oshay said that the attempted robbery reports were false and she could not give any more information regarding the shooting at this time."I'll be back out with the 'Domain Pain' [mixtape] really shortly," Max B said in closing.
*does max b laugh*