Offical New Kits

Guest ShabbzE3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Didnt buy the current kit didnt like it but this is SICKI will buy it but not until Hicks has left allow paying himactually the shirt reminds me of early 90's kitsRonnie Rozenthal times
ur kit looks exactly the same everyyear stop hyping.
alie, the only kit i can remember of Liverpool is the Half Green, Half White AWAY kit.Apart from that, every single home shirt is the same old Red, with Carlsberg on the front. It never varies at all. Big them up tho for making their supporters think the kit has changed every couple yrs.

Didnt buy the current kit didnt like it but this is SICKI will buy it but not until Hicks has left allow paying himactually the shirt reminds me of early 90's kitsRonnie Rozenthal times
alie, the only kit i can remember of Liverpool is the Half Green, Half White AWAY kit.Apart from that, every single home shirt is the same old Red, with Carlsberg on the front. It never varies at all. Big them up tho for making their supporters think the kit has changed every couple yrs.
lol at the stupidity. So because its the same colour and has the same sponsor its the same?

lol at the stupidity. So because its the same colour and has the same sponsor its the same?
No sh*t stain.. there all very similar in design.. no denying it.

:D On a real, i like the black Liverpool and United kits

Where football kits are concerned the designs are always gonna be quite similar you fruitcake.
at least most other teams try mix it up.Look at Chelsea. There kit is always the same blue, but they manage to mix up the designs every couple yrs. Their new 08/09 kit has got a white collar on it to change up the design.Liverpool has (nearly) always been the standard red, & same shirt template. You can pretty much guarantee what it will look like before its unveiled.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
No sh*t stain.. there all very similar in design.. no denying it.
Have to agree, I think the liveropool kit changes/has changed the least in terms of design variation over the premiership years. Probably infact since the 'Candy' Years.& 'pool had reebok about 4 years ago, maybe less...Chelsea have had umbro since God was a boy havent they?Well...DIDNT they, they made the switch now...Which I guess was wht you were saying O_o

Fact is, kit designs appear to vary very little so up until you look at them all together you don't realise how much of a difference the subtle changes make.Arsenal tops appear to look largely the same to me every season, but the sponsorship space gets taken for the back of a takeaway menu so the sponsor always changes. But I know Arsenal fans would disagree and point out how the kits changed. You notice the differences a lot more when you actually wear the shirts.

Your clueless still looks nothing like ita completely different template