FreeMason

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as they dont do that cheesy"YEEAAA" with 10 fists in the airthing
:D :D :Dthere was no need for this. . .
Cheesy or not cheesy it's one of my favourite film moments, everyones victory presidential stance. If it had Akuma with the writing on his back appearing it would be HOF.

Guest djbmc

f*ck this bullshit when the f*ck r they gonna do a decent ryu vs akuma fight, from when that nobody from the black eyed peas is in it u know this is gonna flop.

Guest djbmc
f*ck this bullshit when the f*ck r they gonna do a decent ryu vs akuma fight, from when that nobody from the black eyed peas is in it u know this is gonna flop.
when things sud be animated part90980980
the animation in the first alpha film was better, akuma looked badass in that one, i weren't feeling the art in generations and i got pissed off the way it kept cutting to that old dude sitting on ken! need to see a decent fight!

The 1st Anime film was sick, still watch it now
co-signonly adaptation worth its salt in my opinionall the others were a tad on the shitty sidethis film would probably be no differentshould of made the film about ryu, ken and akumbut holiwood always f*cks these things up