Sign in to follow this  
Stamina Man

Jeez Who Knows?

When I first drank this I didn't know it had to be diluted, went studio with my jamaican bedrin and the engineer was a jamo as well, while we were listening to the playback i whipped it out and everytime I sipped it on I grimaced and was like, sh*t boy it's so f*ck*ng sweet, it'd be bush to dilute it though. They just burst out laughing for about five minutes.I felt like the white guy walking into the barbers and asking for cainrow.Hold tight Sasparilla each and every time. Oh and Bigga.

Guest Vaseline

Yea moretime get one of my 12 kids to bring me this in a flask when I'm busy outside William Hill blazing up with the mandem.

When I first drank this I didn't know it had to be diluted, went studio with my jamaican bedrin and the engineer was a jamo as well, while we were listening to the playback i whipped it out and everytime I sipped it on I grimaced and was like, sh*t boy it's so f*ck*ng sweet, it'd be bush to dilute it though. They just burst out laughing for about five minutes.I felt like the white guy walking into the barbers and asking for cainrow.Hold tight Sasparilla each and every time. Oh and Bigga.
Lol @ me drinking it straight from the bottle as well

Yea moretime get one of my 12 kids to bring me this in a flask when I'm busy outside William Hill blazing up with the mandem.
Thats how we Jam(mo)

Guest PennyTraitor

i dnt know wot this tastes likeand i dnt care bout wot any of u think. cunts*goes shop in search of it*

Lol @ me drinking it straight from the bottle as well
*Spuds*

childhood drinkaint had that for years is it in the supermarket?
AsdaI think Sainsbury's sells it as well

Guest Mr. Estacado
Lol @ Not knowing.
init, this guy just found it, bait.