CHECK DIS..

Guest PennyTraitor

Guest PennyTraitor

i got one bad b in manchester whos sayin she wants to move to london. she wants me to help her find somewhere to live, minor.thing is she got a yute and wants me to live with her. obviously g's dnt play that i said to her 'i will stay with u sometimes, u can cook for me and that' etc etcits good to have a next place on ends to chill/keep certain things etc but i dont want the situation getting to sticky.leave ur two cents.

Guest Mickey Kane
f*ckin' risky fam...She's essentially ready to play house with you & build her life around you...Watch your back.
thts the thing...
What's her status fam?

Just do what your instincts tell you.I think its unrealistic of you to think your just gonna stay with her now & again.She's moving down here fam, thats a big move, has she got family down here? Friends? etc, if not bwoy.Are you ready to play the father role? Just be honest with her if she's worth it & you really want to make sh*t workIf it's just a lashing ting then your f*ckries.

Guest PennyTraitor
Just do what your instincts tell you.I think its unrealistic of you to think your just gonna stay with her now & again.She's moving down here fam, thats a big move, has she got family down here? Friends? etc, if not bwoy.Are you ready to play the father role? Just be honest with her if she's worth it & you really want to make sh*t workIf it's just a lashing ting then your f*ckries.
LOL...but na she got some family here but not much, we was close years ago b4 she got pregnant and sh*t.obviously not lookin to be the father to a next yute, but its mainly tht london> > manchester and she knows this...

Guest Mickey Kane
f*ckin' risky fam...She's essentially ready to play house with you & build her life around you...Watch your back.
thts the thing...
What's her status fam?

Guest Mr. Estacado
thts the thing...
What's her status fam?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Fam beleive me, one day on the kids birthday, she be pointin to you like 'say thankyou to daddy mikey" THEN BAM, you realise she done trapped yo ass.Seriously, this situation can only lead to her tryign to build her life around you, you dont wanna get into a situation where a girl with a kid is dependant on you & your on a lash ting, cuz it will only end up sour.She'll start askin more 'wife-type' questions, about why you dont do this for her, why you dont do that, WHO IS that girl etc...IMO the disadvantages should it go wrong outweight the advantages.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
erm....she is going to get emotionally attached (if she isnt already) & your just gonna end up f*cking her over....leave her be man....she needs a man who wants her and her son...you just want her p*ssy....
Agreed, she is just gonna end up gettin hurt in the end.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
from she has a yute and even suggesting this she is scumim assuming she aint your girl and you are only lashing iti repeatSCUM
Innit, You'd become Goli's bredrin...if you remember the story...

Guest LOGers

You need to dash this girl with the quickness. It'll hurt her less if you lock her off now than if you lull her into a false sense of security and then tell her you are not feeling it.I'll be your new Manchester b. (iKid)