Them days there

Mr. Martinez

Had the most f*cked up couple days I swearA family member (my cousin) was killed in front of his son 2 days agoHe wasn't that close to me so I didn't even know how to react but mumsy and sister spent a lot of time with him, when they went back home over christmas so they were in pieceslast night, some d*ckheads start fighting outside oceana in Kingston and I literally see a boy paralized by one punch. It was so sick, man could not get up for sh*t and was just shaking on the floor for time, and didn't go down well with all the talk of guns by these foolish people specially after what had happened to my cousinthen today, we plan to reach my boys uni, jam for him whilst he does a 2 hour shift and come back to ends to ravethen we're bang on the M25 and the car breaks downliterally in the middle of the motorwayit was disgustingly scary having a car coming towards you with nowhere to go on either lane at 70MPH, specially as a back seat passengerI was SHOOKeveryone in the car was just frozen, I had to react and call 999and I was driven home by possibly the worst driver (no diss to her, very sweet girl but her driving was atrocious) EVERarghI need my bed.goodnight.PS - Kingston slags are stooosh if you're not a filthy hoodrat, I swear..

Guest PennyTraitor
Had the most f*cked up couple days I swearA family member (my cousin) was killed in front of his son 2 days agoHe wasn't that close to me so I didn't even know how to react but mumsy and sister spent a lot of time with him, when they went back home over christmas so they were in pieceslast night, some d*ckheads start fighting outside oceana in Kingston and I literally see a boy paralized by one punch. It was so sick, man could not get up for sh*t and was just shaking on the floor for time, and didn't go down well with all the talk of guns by these foolish people specially after what had happened to my cousinthen today, we plan to reach my boys uni, jam for him whilst he does a 2 hour shift and come back to ends to ravethen we're bang on the M25 and the car breaks downliterally in the middle of the motorwayit was disgustingly scary having a car coming towards you with nowhere to go on either lane at 70MPH, specially as a back seat passengerI was SHOOKeveryone in the car was just frozen, I had to react and call 999and I was driven home by possibly the worst driver (no diss to her, very sweet girl but her driving was atrocious) EVERarghI need my bed.goodnight.PS - Kingston slags are stooosh if you're not a filthy hoodrat, I swear..
pissed..was it ur boy in beef?

dumb question is that?how can my boy be in beef and not me?na random crackheadsstarted arguing bout some stupid sh*tthen the guy making threats bout he gon go n get his gunjust got knocked out, in a way if someone would've posted a video of it here it would've been 10 pages of 'lmfao'was disgustingand the boy he was making the threats to just leant over his knocked out body and was screaming in his face'wheres your f*ck*ng gun then, you talking bout a burner, where's your burner'then he got bottledand the brawl commenced...