Height / Body Weight

Trilliam

Well, I'm quite sure that due to gyming it in my earlier years I've stunted my growth, and I don't know of any growth enhancers, so I'm thinking, people that are skinny usually look tall so is a crash course diet the way for me to go, I'm in pretty good shape, muscular build and broad shoulders but I can deal with not eating it's not a thing, health risks? Do body weight and height correlate?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Well, I'm quite sure that due to gyming it in my earlier years I've stunted my growth, and I don't know of any growth enhancers, so I'm thinking, people that are skinny usually look tall so is a crash course diet the way for me to go, I'm in pretty good shape, muscular build and broad shoulders but I can deal with not eating it's not a thing, health risks? Do body weight and height correlate?
Generally they do, sometimes they do not.I am 6'3 & 11 stone.But then again I am very young...The taller you are, the greater the capacity you have to put on weight while still remaining healthy.So, I could probably reach 18 stone before I became overweight? Tbh, I still dotn think im done growin upwards but meh.If you want to look taller wear black top & bottoms.Aswell as having a slimming efffect, and unbroken line of black (trouser/top) makes you look longer, also wear tight(ish) fitting clothing.Don't not eat in order to look tallr, you willmerely look thin & drawn & become unhealthy.Do yoga/stretch, what I said about that back sh*t actually works..

Guest djbmc
Generally they do, sometimes they do not.I am 6'3 & 11 stone.But then again I am very young...The taller you are, the greater the capacity you have to put on weight while still remaining healthy.So, I could probably reach 18 stone before I became overweight? Tbh, I still dotn think im done growin upwards but meh.If you want to look taller wear black top & bottoms.Aswell as having a slimming efffect, and unbroken line of black (trouser/top) makes you look longer, also wear tight(ish) fitting clothing.Don't not eat in order to look tallr, you willmerely look thin & drawn & become unhealthy.Do yoga/stretch, what I said about that back sh*t actually works..
f*ck u must be skinny

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
f*ck u must be skinny
:D

Guest M12 Part 2
Dumb..My GP told me its just a myth that doing weights stunts your growth...
its one of them ones where the jury is out. because there is no way to prove or disprove the facts. some man bench from 11 year olds and end up 6ft4. some man will bench ffrom the same age and only end up 5ft6 and blame their lack of height on the weights.IMO there must be some correlation between stunted growth and weight lifting. because the energy and calories from rebuilding your broken down muscles at say age 11. is the same energy and calories you should be using to grow upwards. when you're 16/17 this shouldnt be much of a prolem as you are close to your max height already. but i think intense lifting from an early age would definately affect your growth

Dumb..My GP told me its just a myth that doing weights stunts your growth...
its one of them ones where the jury is out. because there is no way to prove or disprove the facts. some man bench from 11 year olds and end up 6ft4. some man will bench ffrom the same age and only end up 5ft6 and blame their lack of height on the weights.IMO there must be some correlation between stunted growth and weight lifting. because the energy and calories from rebuilding your broken down muscles at say age 11. is the same energy and calories you should be using to grow upwards. when you're 16/17 this shouldnt be much of a prolem as you are close to your max height already. but i think intense lifting from an early age would definately affect your growth
C/SMaybe when you're a kid it may have some affect but its not gonna be drastic. If your genetics determine you're going to be tall then lifting weights as a kid wont stop that. If you're over 16 then you're probably at your max height anyway then again people hit growth spurts later than others but like it was said its not gonna have a drastic affect on your growth.

6ft, 16.7 Stone my cutting went very well
can u see ur abs??ur either a fat f*cker oe a hench beast
Not fully 6, all about the myspace angles lolIm still cutting anyway, want to be 16stone
you will find that your lean bodyweight is ideally about 14stone, thats L.E.A.N unless you dont wanna get to that

Guest M12 Part 2
Not fully 6, all about the myspace angles lolIm still cutting anyway, want to be 16stone
you will find that your lean bodyweight is ideally about 14stone, thats L.E.A.N unless you dont wanna get to that
yeah thats about right.i currently weight about 13 stone 6 at 6 ft 2 and about 9% bf. and im aiming for about 14 st 5 with the body fat in single digits. there is no way you can be ripped at 16 stone and 5 ft 11. you would be on a stage somewhere competing if you hit them levels

yeah thats about right.i currently weight about 13 stone 6 at 6 ft 2 and about 9% bf. and im aiming for about 14 st 5 with the body fat in single digits. there is no way you can be ripped at 16 stone and 5 ft 11. you would be on a stage somewhere competing if you hit them levels
Theres always a way lolPlanty of guys on fourms and in my own gym who are light heavyweight sizes 14-16 stone and not competing its down to what ppl wantlol @ there is no way you can be ripped at 16 stone and 5 ft 11, see this on the daily in my gym let alone on bb forums