Torrentspy

Guest ShabbzE3

Theres plenty of other sitesBut rapidshare is the one right now.The thing isThe entertainment industry is such an important factor in America's economy that they go wild over this sort of sh*tPutting pressure on countries to do stuff which that countries laws dont state like they did with piratebay."the Court demanded actions that in our view were inconsistent with our privacy policy, traditional court rules, and International law"If american didnt have hollywood....pff

Lol @ thinkin torrents are sh*tU man ain't licked them super speeds yet.
LOL at you for thinking Torrents are any match for Rapidshare Premium on superspeeds like 16mbps et al.SMH.
LMFAO MY TRACKER >>>> MY RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT
In relation to my post i wasn't specifically basing my comments on Rapidshare...any filesharing website like megaupload, megashare, filefront etc. Is as good, if not better than Torrent sites.End of story, it makes more sense to use Filesharing sites with high internet speeds, than Torrents, especially if you are a premium member on any of those sites.Lawyered.

I love it when people fool themselves into thinking they're talking senseyer sure mate
No you just don't grasp the concept that filesharing websites are better for downloading with high internet speeds.You'll probably never grasp the concept either, seeing as you're probably on dial up.

I love it when people fool themselves into thinking they're talking senseyer sure mate
No you just grasp the concept that filesharing websites are better for downloading with high internet speeds.You'll probably never grasp the concept either, seeing as you're probably on dial up.
lmfaooAre you seriously trying to impress me?You do know the sh*t you're typing is NOT making sense. IE: It's not coherent English.I try grasp concept WOT-IS-DISYou plonker.

TorrentSpy flopped last year, wouldn't show the newest files when you wanted to search for stuff, made finding the latest episode of a series hard work.Mininova.org is what I use for torrents.Also rapidshare premium account is cool and that, but why I am I gonna spend money to download? defeats the object.

Typo = Thier.Anyway, bun that. I don't care that you have dyslexia or whatever...I'm bored...I'll prove that Torrents are faster still2 secs.
How can you say that torrents are faster than Rapidshare when you're almost guaranteed your top speed with every download?I know certain private trackers are fast, but RS is definately the one.

Typo = Thier.Anyway, bun that. I don't care that you have dyslexia or whatever...I'm bored...I'll prove that Torrents are faster still2 secs.
How can you say that torrents are faster than Rapidshare when you're almost guaranteed your top speed with every download?I know certain private trackers are fast, but RS is definately the one.
Including the fact that the dload speeds for Torrents flunctuate like hell, you need a decent amount of peers and f*ck all leechers to have decent dload speeds on say a 4mbps internet connection.At the end of the day, Torrents suck.