• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
No.How?The f*ck?
He is king kong (black ass monkey) and she is....the..girl that was taken & brutally raped by king kong O_oalthough im sure this is the effect they intended to create, i doubt if that was yao ming/peter crouch* the pose/intention would be the same.*lol.

No.How?The f*ck?
He is king kong (black ass monkey) and she is....the..girl that was taken & brutally raped by king kong O_oalthough im sure this is the effect they intended to create, i doubt if that was yao ming/peter crouch* the pose/intention would be the same.*lol.
lol @ the editors if they inttended to that.Surely not.But it is America.Subliminal never the less.

No.How?The f*ck?
woah woah woah, king kong raped the chick?I have never seen the film or read the story

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
No.How?The f*ck?
woah woah woah, king kong raped the chick?I have never seen the film or read the story
@_@ You think man was gaurding that pussay so close for no reason?

No.How?The f*ck?
@_@ You think man was gaurding that pussay so close for no reason?
monkey.jpgmonkey magic

you have to have knowledge of the racist representation of blacks in the past, the uncle tom,pickaninny, black brute etceven if you/the didnt think it was racist they have shitty researchers and editors to not think it may be percieved that way

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
How the f*ck that does represent King Kong.I know the media are sly but you are trying to make something up that aint there.
Nah it doesLook at it.Just looks like a big black ape kidnapping a blonde womanto me thats king kong manThey are making him out to be some monkey brute.Definately is King Kong if you ask me...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Just looks like a big black ape kidnapping a blonde woman
:D You could say the blonde woman is Barbie.
True you could, but she isnt the focal point of the image IMO.If they could have they would have had man on the side of a building o_O