TF S4DK

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Hype or not.They intended it to lookl ike king kong.and you have to ask, if it was a white man, would the pose have been the same? Honestly?I doubt it.So I have to say yes it is racist.

I'm more concerned with why the top of his boat looks a bit like canary wharf.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
its a guy with a chick and a basketballu guys are bored
And so are the tons of peopel who complained and the people who wrote the online article? =\

its not racist, america is a bit too sensitive about race sometimes this is crap who ever is calling it racist.still, if that breh was in an alleged rape case and that weas the woman then he would have been made out to be a beast" the 7'8 goli looking monkey ape strapped this helpless harvard 21 yr old student whos mother volunteers at the local children community centre. she didnt stand a chance from the onset. he used his fame and power to lure her innocence and deprive her of her womanhood, it is reported that time and time again he drilled his beastly crane into her innocent untouched caucasian pum, now his lawyers whom are earning an estimated $5000 an hour are set to make her seem like she had repeated sex with lebron james with her full consent, once again the power of celebrity is put up against a pure innocent white middle class woman, the case continues"

It probably is a bit racist but why is no one mentioning Lebron doing the jig to Vogues showtune.He didn't have to do what they told him too but he sold himself for the pees.

i don't think that it is his pose that makes it seem rascist.i think its his pose combined with the fact that he is holding her and she is looking frail.if they had him doing the same pose and she was doing a couture pose or looking ike she was walking on a catwalk or something...then you can say they are just depicting them doing their professions.but as it is....the symbolism with king kong is all too apparent

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Its racist simply because they drew the comparison between a black man and an ape.
i dont see no ape or any thing that has any thing to do with a primate of any kind...
The pose is very similar to that of King Kong and Ann Darrow.King Kong = Ape.Everyone seems to have seen it, so I am just going to assume you don't for some reason.lol @ that playstation advert, disgraceful.

the pose is not like the king kong 1 lolking kng was ALOT bigger then the womanking kong didnt have a basketball or basketball attire
Oh that makes sense. So if they put him in an ape suit or had a couple of banana's dangling from mock trees, that would have made it racist then?

the pose is not like the king kong 1 lolking kng was ALOT bigger then the womanking kong didnt have a basketball or basketball attire
Oh that makes sense. So if they put him in an ape suit or had a couple of banana's dangling from mock trees, that would have made it racist then?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Of course he was bigger than the woman, he isnt actually king kong you know.Obviously theyd have him in basketball attire, as he is a basketballer.Why is that a problem for you?The pose is obviously kong-esque as half of the board and others outside of this community & country have pointed it out. Its not as if its just me.He is made in the shot to look bestial/animal like & powerful, and her to look innocent & helpless, i.e. kong & ann.Its all symbolism.As I said if you really want, I'll watch the kong movies to find the exact shot that is like that one, but its pretty obvious already.If they wanted to make him look like kong, what else could they make him wear? Obviously not a kong suit. so its his basketball sh*t, or nakedness, which i dont think theyd opt for somehow.