Is this really racist???

TF S4DK

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
the pose is not like the king kong 1 lolking kng was ALOT bigger then the womanking kong didnt have a basketball or basketball attire
Oh that makes sense. So if they put him in an ape suit or had a couple of banana's dangling from mock trees, that would have made it racist then?
innit lolKing kong was a LOT bigger :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash

Yesthey are promoting interacial relationships and how it is cool for a black man to have a white woman in his arms and how it is also cool for a white woman to have a big strong black man holding onto her.Globalisation = they want one race..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
they are promoting interacial relationships and how it is cool for a black man to have a white woman in his arms and how it is also cool for a white woman to have a big strong black man holding onto her.
I can see how YOU are touchy about that...

Guest Sean Ash
they are promoting interacial relationships and how it is cool for a black man to have a white woman in his arms and how it is also cool for a white woman to have a big strong black man holding onto her.
I'm not touchy about that at all, I am just upset that it has become more common to do.Everyone has a right to choose who they wanna be with, so don't get me wrong but it seems like they are forcing it through subliminal messages, pretty much like in politics votes can be influenced to go one way by the use of certain tactics.I feel there is a conspiracy to kill off all races and have one mixed race peoples and that's why i married a white woman, so that my kids are white as well.People may say that I am a white supremacist but I say not at all. I feel that every race has the right to preserve their own identities.

. I feel that every race has the right to preserve their own identities.
Yessurr

I opened the thread and thought how the _____ is that racistRead peoples comments, released what was going on...Yeah they blatently was trying to say something/stir it up/sell magazinesSpecially after seeing the other (better) picture.Tbh the big boss prob said - Use that one, it will cause a stir we'll sell loads*wankers*

Guest Sean Ash
. I feel that every race has the right to preserve their own identities.
Yessurr
And what I mean by this is.. they make you feel bad if you say 'I am with this white/black/asin woman because I want to preserve my own race and have the same colour children..they use tactics like calling you a racist or a supremacist etc.It's all brainwash and people are buying it.God created us all so that we can shine.. by mixing we are defeating the purpose of the test we have been put to.Can we all live together as different races and stick to our own yet respect others? yes we can do that.. I do not see why mankind (illuminai, wasps or whoever) is trying to alter us.Is it to make us all mixed race, then out of nowhere a Jewish people will come forward and take over so that everyone in the world is Jewish?It is a Hitler tactic indeed, but a silent weapon for a qiuet war.

Is it to make us all mixed race, then out of nowhere a Jewish people will come forward and take over so that everyone in the world is Jewish?It is a Hitler tactic indeed, but a silent weapon for a qiuet war.
Dont be brainwashed into thinking jews are taking over the world.Dont get lost going down that road.

im really not feelin those 1xtra adverts that play bare house music and garage and then call it 'black' musichow the f*ck is it black music??
Its like classical fm adverts calling it white music.I have never got why 1xtra do that to themselves as it is just decreasing there listeners.

Guest Sean Ash
Is it to make us all mixed race, then out of nowhere a Jewish people will come forward and take over so that everyone in the world is Jewish?It is a Hitler tactic indeed, but a silent weapon for a qiuet war.
Dont be brainwashed into thinking jews are taking over the world.Dont get lost going down that road.
Someone is and untill we both know 100% who? then we cannot commit to a definate answer.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Ashman I agree with you that every race has the right to preserve their own identity, as in, be proud of where they are from, their heritage etc, but you are saying its unnaceptable to go outside of your own race.Which is silly really.We shouldnt allow 'them' to make such an issue of our race.