Is this really racist???

TF S4DK

im really not feelin those 1xtra adverts that play bare house music and garage and then call it 'black' musichow the f*ck is it black music??
Derived from black music is the point I think their trying to make.
come on now im talking house not niche/dupstepjust bullshit
House does derive from black music though

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im really not feelin those 1xtra adverts that play bare house music and garage and then call it 'black' musichow the f*ck is it black music??
Its like classical fm adverts calling it white music.I have never got why 1xtra do that to themselves as it is just decreasing there listeners.
White people made the seperation between Black music and music. They said they werent playing coloured music on radio. Now White people complain. It is Black music
I think your on about radio stations in the 50's.Things have moved on since back then and its a new generation.Why still portray this behaviour today?
'Cah di people dem fi know, y'un'ustand?People need to know. It's not about diluting and conforming, calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tarAnyway, White people dont really have a valid opinon on race matters anyway so they should just listen and understand. Only certain man are on the level, like Supe and Ryan
How can white people not have a valid opinion on race?Ignorance breeds ignorance.It seems your anger has got the better of you when you act just like the racists you hate.
Its a touchy subject where your bound to get defensive so White people always defend themselves. Same could be said about Black people but if your the one making the point, then there is a reason for you grievance. Whether or not it hold much weight is a different story, but the White persons debate will 9/10 be defensive because either they dont understand what the Black person is talking about or they are defensive.Thus, you arguement holds very little weight when your White, true stories.How am I being racist? Perfect example of you getting touchy and defensive. I'm just stating facts. Its the same as if a woman had a female judge in a sexual discrimination case, she's more likely to get the verdict she desired than if it was a man.
I see your ignorance has gotten the better of you and now you play the card of white people cant have a say about race. Allow you accusing others of being defensive as its plain to see in your posts this is exactly what you are doing by defending your stance about black music. I see I touched a nerve when I pointed out that on classical radio they dont say white music but you think its okay to say black music when we both know all races contribute to those genres of music. To deny this would be ignorant and dumb. LOL at you using an example that happend 50 years ago and has little relevance on todays society as we have moved on since back then.
I cant be bothered with you. Your a loser from along time ago. From when you think its only Governments that play tricks, you lost. Your not as open-minded as you lead people to believe. You just pitch out your stall and thats you. Anyone that opposes is ignorant, the choice of word you fling about willy nilly.How have I been ignorant? Answer me that. I made a point and provided opinion-based-fact that anyone with sense will see as obvious. 50 years ago? So its over 50 years since MTV said there not playing Black music?How have we moved on when we still get pictures depicting Black man as scary individuals? How many times you seen a Black man be intimate with a White woman compared to vice versa? Whens the last time you saw a Black man f*ck a White girl on TV?The ignorant one is clearly [soulja Boy Tell Em] Yeewwwwwwwl [soulja Boy Tell Em]

Its like classical fm adverts calling it white music.I have never got why 1xtra do that to themselves as it is just decreasing there listeners.
White people made the seperation between Black music and music. They said they werent playing coloured music on radio. Now White people complain. It is Black music
I think your on about radio stations in the 50's.Things have moved on since back then and its a new generation.Why still portray this behaviour today?
'Cah di people dem fi know, y'un'ustand?People need to know. It's not about diluting and conforming, calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tarAnyway, White people dont really have a valid opinon on race matters anyway so they should just listen and understand. Only certain man are on the level, like Supe and Ryan
How can white people not have a valid opinion on race?Ignorance breeds ignorance.It seems your anger has got the better of you when you act just like the racists you hate.
Its a touchy subject where your bound to get defensive so White people always defend themselves. Same could be said about Black people but if your the one making the point, then there is a reason for you grievance. Whether or not it hold much weight is a different story, but the White persons debate will 9/10 be defensive because either they dont understand what the Black person is talking about or they are defensive.Thus, you arguement holds very little weight when your White, true stories.How am I being racist? Perfect example of you getting touchy and defensive. I'm just stating facts. Its the same as if a woman had a female judge in a sexual discrimination case, she's more likely to get the verdict she desired than if it was a man.
I see your ignorance has gotten the better of you and now you play the card of white people cant have a say about race. Allow you accusing others of being defensive as its plain to see in your posts this is exactly what you are doing by defending your stance about black music. I see I touched a nerve when I pointed out that on classical radio they dont say white music but you think its okay to say black music when we both know all races contribute to those genres of music. To deny this would be ignorant and dumb. LOL at you using an example that happend 50 years ago and has little relevance on todays society as we have moved on since back then.
I cant be bothered with you. Your a loser from along time ago. From when you think its only Governments that play tricks, you lost. Your not as open-minded as you lead people to believe. You just pitch out your stall and thats you. Anyone that opposes is ignorant, the choice of word you fling about willy nilly.How have I been ignorant? Answer me that. I made a point and provided opinion-based-fact that anyone with sense will see as obvious. 50 years ago? So its over 50 years since MTV said there not playing Black music?How have we moved on when we still get pictures depicting Black man as scary individuals? How many times you seen a Black man be intimate with a White woman compared to vice versa? Whens the last time you saw a Black man f*ck a White girl on TV?The ignorant one is clearly [soulja Boy Tell Em] Yeewwwwwwwl [soulja Boy Tell Em]
You cant be bothered because you know im right and cant back what you say as usual.Your living in a time warp you silly prick.Keep on thinking the white man is out to get you. Your any scared weasel looking to blame all your problems on one race.From time ago when you was on RWD you got boyed and told how it is and on here is is know different. If anything you have become worse as you have gotten older. Keep living your life in ignorance.

Guest djbmc

ALL modern music comes from Black music - so in that sense all modern music is black. However if u look at Garage, or Niche, Dubstep and even Grime there are a lot of white producers/mc/djs who are just as prolific as their black counterparts - these sounds are clearly universal to the youth of england.

You cant be bothered because you know im right and cant back what you say as usual.Your living in a time warp you silly prick.Keep on thinking the white man is out to get you. Your any scared weasel looking to blame all your problems on one race.From time ago when you was on RWD you got boyed and told how it is and on here is is know different. If anything you have become worse as you have gotten older. Keep living your life in ignorance.
Thank you for address every point I made directly. Point proven really, you cant. I started off with I cant be bothered, but then during the post I changed my mind and was bothered to debate the point. You, on the other hand, slightly bypassed my questions.What happened on RWD? I got boyed? When was that then? But wait, your Thun? You was getting cussed on here when you wasnt even present mate. Your a spotty nerd that gets aroused and foam at the mouth while watching conspiracy dvds. Get a lifeTime warp? When I'm raising valid points in presentNext election, you dont want Labour in anyway, just vote Compromise!

who cares anyway?how many pictures on magazines do you think there are other takes for?i mean with every picture on a mag you can be sure there was a good few taken before and after it and then the editor chooses the one that will help the magazine sell the most copies.the end.

Thank you for address every point I made directly. Point proven really, you cant. I started off with I cant be bothered, but then during the post I changed my mind and was bothered to debate the point. You, on the other hand, slightly bypassed my questions.What happened on RWD? I got boyed? When was that then? But wait, your Thun? You was getting cussed on here when you wasnt even present mate. Your a spotty nerd that gets aroused and foam at the mouth while watching conspiracy dvds. Get a lifeTime warp? When I'm raising valid points in presentNext election, you dont want Labour in anyway, just vote Compromise!
Seems like your hurt due to me being mentioned even when I was not on here. The same could not be said about you. Your easily forgotten.Keep living in that time warp thinking the white man is out to get you.

who cares anyway?how many pictures on magazines do you think there are other takes for?i mean with every picture on a mag you can be sure there was a good few taken before and after it and then the editor chooses the one that will help the magazine sell the most copies.the end.
So would it be right to make a Jew like the dude that runs Koch to have a bandana with a swastikka hanging out the back of sagging jeans because it'll sell more magazines... the end?

Seems like your hurt due to me being mentioned even when I was not on here. The same could not be said about you. Your easily forgotten.Keep living in that time warp thinking the white man is out to get you.
And that right there shows why your ass is getting torn out at night by a 56 year-old named Rodger that you met ona conspiracy theory forum. Your full of sh*t.Discussion done

And that right there shows why your ass is getting torn out at night by a 56 year-old named Rodger that you met ona conspiracy theory forum. You full of sh*t.Discussion done
You must be ultra dumb.Its you saying that they mentioned coloured people on the radio and I told you that was 50 years ago d*ck. It dont happen today but your going on like it still goes on like the dumb prick you are. You also tried saying that that urban music is black music only when most intelligent people know most races contribute towards urban music but once again you show you ignorance and your backwards ways claiming it to be black music only.

everyone is going to disagree on this as it is a very touchy subject.all i'm going to say is, you hardly ever see an oriental guy get with ANY girl in a major magazine. Its always the oriental getting passed around like a fortune cookie in the media. Its like the oriental man don't exist and god forbid they get depicted as any sort of alpha male (minus the kung fu).but meh... it is what is and i'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Thank you for address every point I made directly. Point proven really, you cant. I started off with I cant be bothered, but then during the post I changed my mind and was bothered to debate the point. You, on the other hand, slightly bypassed my questions.What happened on RWD? I got boyed? When was that then? But wait, your Thun? You was getting cussed on here when you wasnt even present mate. Your a spotty nerd that gets aroused and foam at the mouth while watching conspiracy dvds. Get a lifeTime warp? When I\\\'m raising valid points in presentNext election, you dont want Labour in anyway, just vote Compromise!
And that right there shows why your ass is getting torn out at night by a 56 year-old named Rodger that you met ona conspiracy theory forum. You full of sh*t.Discussion done
You must be ultra dumb.Its you saying that they mentioned coloured people on the radio and I told you that was 50 years ago d*ck. It dont happen today but your going on like it still goes on like the dumb prick you are. You also tried saying that that urban music is black music only when most intelligent people know most races contribute towards urban music but once again you show you ignorance and your backwards ways claiming it to be black music only.
I said where it came from and how it came about.I didnt say it was Black music ONLY or anything about who else contributed. I simply stated it\\\'s Black music. I actually meant origins but you added a word here and turned it to a whole different meaning.Still havent answered any of my other questions. You can go back to Rodger now. And make sure you tick Compromise! 23290936.jpg21923.jpgthumbs-up-matt.jpg

hmm I would not go as far to say this was racist I mean they wanted the king kong affect most defo but they could have used a big white dude and there would have been no racism claims but that would just be being TOO politically correct! Too many people jump to conclusions at things that could be seen as racist way too quickly!

Thank you for address every point I made directly. Point proven really, you cant. I started off with I cant be bothered, but then during the post I changed my mind and was bothered to debate the point. You, on the other hand, slightly bypassed my questions.What happened on RWD? I got boyed? When was that then? But wait, your Thun? You was getting cussed on here when you wasnt even present mate. Your a spotty nerd that gets aroused and foam at the mouth while watching conspiracy dvds. Get a lifeTime warp? When I\\\'m raising valid points in presentNext election, you dont want Labour in anyway, just vote Compromise!
I said where it came from and how it came about.I didnt say it was Black music ONLY or anything about who else contributed. I simply stated it\\\'s Black music. I actually meant origins but you added a word here and turned it to a whole different meaning.Still havent answered any of my other questions. You can go back to Rodger now. And make sure you tick Compromise! 23290936.jpg21923.jpgthumbs-up-matt.jpg
LOL at backing away now from what you stated. Them little kid ones were you say 'but I actually meant'.Allow posting pics of your best buddies who you play golf with on the weekend.

Guest djbmc
no! about king kong. i was thinking incredible hulk trying to say man aint even human.
i think the incredible hulk was actually a mutated human, last time i checked tho - king kong was a monkey......

LOL at backing away now from what you stated. Them little kid ones were you say 'but I actually meant'.Allow posting pics of your best buddies who you play golf with on the weekend.
LOL @ you doing exactly what your accusing me of in your last 3 posts.Draw for the original quote and tell me you never drew your own conclusions. Go on den!

LOL @ you doing exactly what your accusing me of in your last 3 posts.Draw for the original quote and tell me you never drew your own conclusions. Go on den!
Your in denial now.
People need to know. It's not about diluting and conforming, calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tar
You know you f*cked up now. Keep making yourself look more dumb.

LOL @ you doing exactly what your accusing me of in your last 3 posts.Your in denial now.Draw for the original quote and tell me you never drew your own conclusions. Go on den!
People need to know. It's not about diluting and conforming, calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tar
You know you f*cked up now. Keep making yourself look more dumb.
Thats where it derived fromWhere did I say Black 'only'? You took it to mean that.

Thats where it derived fromWhere did I say Black 'only'? You took it to mean that.
LOL at them ones were you cant even bring yourself to say you was wrong.
calling it urban when its blatantly Black. Say it loud, mi Black like-ah tar
Its okay 001. You will learn later in life that its good to admit when your wrong.